Random good picture Not show
1. Do you know how to manipulate a computer?
2. Primitive man quickly learned how to manipulate tools.
3. She uses her charm to manipulate people.
4. They managed to manipulate us into agreeing to help.
5. As a politician, he knows how to manipulate public opinion.
6. She knows how to manipulate the audience.
7. The computer can manipulate massive amounts of data.
8. Children try to manipulate you.
9. The program can produce and manipulate text and graphics.
10. The way he can manipulate my leg has helped my arthritis so much.
11. Chimps are able to manipulate objects with a high degree of precision.
12. She was unable, for once, to control and manipulate events.
13. It is a simple matter to manipulate such a situation.
14. You can integrate text with graphics and manipulate graphic images.
15. The thought that any parent would manipulate their child into seeking fame just appalled me.
16. He quickly learned how to manipulate the controls of a plane.
17. Special software is needed to manipulate the mass of data.
18. The treasurer was arrested for trying to manipulate the company's accounts.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. It thereby seeks to manipulate interest rates.
20. Enterprises have considerable incentives to manipulate data.
21. And individuals with the ability to manipulate what is written about a public person have enormous power.
22. They accused the government of trying to manipulate the composition of the conference.
23. It is good to manipulate a strained back but bad to manipulate the market.
24. Critics claim that this concentration allows packers to manipulate the market, and in particular to force down the price of cattle.
25. The wheelchair is designed so that it is easy to manipulate.
26. He is a clever man who knows how to manipulate public opinion.
27. This is an interactive museum where children can actively manipulate the exhibits.
28. Macdonald accepted that such information could be used to manipulate, to obfuscate, and to mislead.
29. Virginia Radcliffe gave an alive, vampish performance as Elena, suggesting powerfully the will to survive and ability to manipulate.
30. Decisions still emerge which are redolent of the pre-1964 era, such as those which manipulate the distinction between rights and legitimate expectations.
More similar words: population, regulate, insulated, calculate, stimulate, speculate, articulate, popularity, regulator, regulation, regulatory, speculation, calculation, mandate, late, later, plate, lately, relate, isolate, violate, related, isolated, percolate, translate, chocolate, contemplate, sooner or later, omnipresent, pull.