Random good picture Not show
1. This painting is strongly reminiscent of da Vinci's "Annunciation".
2. Even the glory of the Annunciation can not obscure the almost wholly subordinate role played by women in the New Testament.
3. It is no denunciation, it's a police annunciation.
4. The examples of its applications in annunciation and interlock circuits are listed.
5. It chanced that, in the year of grace 1482, Annunciation Day fell on Tuesday, the twenty-fifth of March.
6. One day,[http://Sentencedict.com] he revealed the court urged Ma to engage in Tibet envoy Harryming seng annunciation.
7. Then they changed it to March 25, a holiday called the Annunciation.
8. The hardware were mainly made of the SCM, CP , infrared communication interface, alarm annunciation, power supply and so on.
9. Chapter from the price, channel, product, marketing analysis of the Annunciation marketing strategy bird suit.
10. A devotional prayer at morning, noon, and night to commemorate the annunciation.
11. The product features 2-SPDT dry contacts, an internal alarm, and a blue finish that is not confused with fire alarm stations. Auxiliary contacts can be used for remote annunciation.
More similar words: renunciation, pronunciation, enunciate, association, appreciation, reconciliation, annotation, variation, alleviation, radiation, negotiation, repudiation, excruciating, ratification, gratification, function, and function, functional, compunction, dysfunction, conjunction, malfunction, functionary, annul, unconditionally, unconventional, annual, nation, annually, per annum.