Random good picture Not show
(1) The last fishing boats left the cove.
(2) What a strange cove he is!
(3) The path dipped down to a sort of cove, and then it forked in two directions.
(4) He's an odd-looking cove.
(5) Sometimes we walked to the nearest cove.
(6) Sara was pleased with the cove.
(7) I head for the cove to inspect the damage.
(8) In Mackerel Cove, it was too early for sun.
(9) Handling Installation Fixing with Gyproc cove adhesive 1.
(10) The policeman turned and took in the entire cove.
(11) It was squat and solid, in a cove, with outbuildings, some land and its own sandy bay.
(12) We were at a little secluded cove, with large boulders strewn about, the debris of some long-past hillside.
(13) The Cove in Gilmerton has aroused widespread interest from local historians.
(14) The harbour master at Million Cove said we must pay the ￡2 each to the National Trust.
(15) Farther down the cove hundreds of periwinkles move slowly over the black rocks, feeding on kelp.
(16) If there isn't a false cornice or cove, form one by painting a stripe or two immediately under the ceiling.
(17) Upending rocks in the muddy cove(sentencedict.com), I uncover fighting green crabs that rise up startled and scurry off into the muck.
(18) His houseboat was anchored overnight in a cove at Lake Shasta.
(19) Through the small fishing settlement at Perkins Cove ran a trickle called the Josiah River.
(20) If the songbird population has thinned, the boats in the cove have multiplied.
(21) He flew low back to the highest part of the cliff overlooking the cove and took stance to see what appeared.
(22) The whole island knew how Jesse handled the fish on the wharf at Mackerel Cove.
(23) Simply cut the appropriate external mitre on a length of cove then cut it off square.
(24) As a result of growing world tensions, the army requested authorization to establish another base at Battery Cove.
(25) Then the gang bought Rotterdam Cottage in Talland Bay, a cove used by generations of smugglers.
(26) Pickup trucks were rolling down the hill to the cove from upland.
(27) Charity had felt something tug at her heart the moment she had first seen this cove.
(28) She hardly felt the cuts and scratches as she slithered down the rocky path to the Cove.
(29) I told him my story, and he and his men chased the pirates down into the cove.
(30) He supported individual artists financially, and before long Perkins Cove lured them north.