Random good picture Not show
1. That direct investment is itself controversial.
2. Direct investment in its own distribution and marketing allows Guinness to manage its brands, in the context of international brand strategies.
3. In principle, direct investment brings with it better management, improved technology, and marketing expertise.
4. Int'l company's direct investment to infrastructure in China.
5. Transnational company is the majority of international direct investment.
6. Why did Russia fail in attracting foreign direct investment?
7. Foreign direct investment is unaffected by the tax.
8. Foreign direct investment increased steadily.
9. One is by discouraging foreign direct investment ( FDI ).
10. The Foreign Direct Investment ( FDI ), like a double - edged sword duple influence on China's economy.
11. The stock of China's direct investment abroad in 2005 was only one 50 th that of US.
12. Japanese Foreign Direct Investment to China and ASEAN : Are Those Two Destinations Competing Each Other?
13. Foreign direct investment expanded quickly after the World War II.
14. He said he saw the bank's role as a catalyst to encourage foreign direct investment.
15. We are trying to drag them here soas to get direct investment and to get foreign capital without incurring foreign debt.
16. They became less willing to transfer capital to the most troubled borrowers by the conventional means of foreign direct investment.
17. In the 1990s such investment has grown more quickly than direct investment.
18. As this century has advanced, so investment trusts have developed to embrace more direct investment in the shares of other companies.
19. He pointed to a lag in technology as a factor against such direct investment.
20. Chapter three is about the advantage and disadvantage of foreign direct investment of private enterprise.
21. The results showed that the relationship between the foreign direct investment in China and China's foreign trade development are mainly complementary and partly substitutionary .
22. The total asset management demand of individual can be classified as direct investment in securities and entrust asset management.
23. So , Anhui should adopt correspond measure, improve investment environment, draw on more foreign direct investment.
24. This paper established an econometric model and carries the empirical study of China's outward foreign direct investment and favorable balance of trade and bases on this view.
25. At the present time, not only has most developed countries made direct investment in foreign countries, but many developing countries have started to do this. China is no exception.
26. Some are buying China's listed securities, which are multiplying fast, while others are taking the leap into direct investment, expecting eventual fat payoffs.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. Chapter four is about the search after the mode of foreign direct investment of private enterprise.
28. The two world wars had left both positive and negative effects on Japan's direct investment in foreign countries.
29. From the qualitative and quantitative aspects of this analysis and on the causes of two foreign direct investment in China uneven distribution.
30. Compared with doing inport or export bussiness in China, foreign companies can get more ecomonic returns by direct investment.
More similar words: investment, in all directions, invest, direct, investor, directly, director, adjustment, investigate, investigator, investigation, environmental protection, invent, inventory, invention, treatment, apartment, appointment, retirement, involvement, requirement, establishment, establishment of, commencement, amendment, harvest, inveterate, entertainment, sentiment, recommend.