Random good picture Not show
1. He spent seventeen years as an airline pilot.
2. The airline apologizes for long delays at check-ins today.
3. He operates a private airline.
4. The airline has checked their luggage out.
5. The airline is beginning to claw back some of the business it lost after the bomb explosion.
6. All scheduled airline services will be affected by the strike.
7. Electronic ticketing now allows customers to buy airline seats over the phone.
8. The airline has been criticized for failing to heed advice/warnings about lack of safety routines.
9. The airline is taking steps to ensure safety on its aircraft.
10. The airline reimbursed me for the amount they had overcharged me.
11. The jury determined that the airline was negligent in training and supervising the crew.
12. The weather played havoc with airline schedules.
13. The airline has had a bad press recently .
14. The armrest on this airline seat is very comfortable.
15. Computerized reservation systems help airline profits in several ways.
16. The government chartered the new airline.
17. The airline has a good safety record.
18. The airline operates regular flights to Greece.
19. How many passengers do this airline fly weekly?
20. The airline fired him for being drunk.
21. He acquired another small airline and bulked up operations.
22. The airline operates flights to 25 countries.
23. The airline regrets any inconvenience.
24. The airline suggests booking tickets 21 days in advance.
25. The airline has downsized its workforce by 30%.
26. Airline personnel can purchase flight tickets at reduced prices.
27. Last year the airline carried 4.6 million passengers.
28. The airline is heavily subsidized by the government.
29. The airline rose like a phoenix from the ashes.
30. When I fly to New York I always use the same airline.