Synonym: plant. Similar words: factor, facto, actor, contractor, story, act on, act out, history. Meaning: ['fæktərɪ] n. a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing.
Random good picture Not show
1. This factory produces 10,000 military vehicles every year.
2. The factory is in Leeds or somewhere thereabouts.
3. How many workmen do you employ at your factory?
4. It's monotonous work, like most factory jobs.
5. The production in this factory is spiral.
6. There were pickets outside the factory gates.
7. The London factory assembles the finished product .
8. Their factory had to close down for good.
9. Our factory has taken to making children's boots.
10. The factory launched into a large-scale project last year.
11. That factory has diversified its products.
12. They lodged a compensation claim against the factory.
13. The number of workers in our factory is 300.
14. Has the furniture been delivered from the factory yet?
15. The rebels bombed the munition factory.
16. The factory replaced most of its workers with robots.
17. The factory pollutes the air and water.
18. The machine hummed all around us in the factory.
19. Many important businessmen began as factory workers.
20. Factory chimneys foul the air with smoke.
21. This factory employs thousands of people.
22. Several watchmen police the factory at night.Sentencedict.com
23. The factory supplies electrical components for cars.
24. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the factory.
25. The factory has achieved a steady growth in output.
26. Because of the continued loss, the factory closed down.
27. The factory typically produces 500 chairs a week.
28. The fire at the factory was caused by sabotage.
29. The factory expands to the foot of the mountain.
30. Factory chimneys spewed fumes out into the sky.
More similar words: factor, facto, actor, contractor, story, act on, act out, history, fact, doctor, sector, in fact, director, territory, inventory, inspector, collector, regulatory, laboratory, artifact, instructor, conciliatory, manufacturer, manufacturing, the private sector, as a matter of fact, face to face, theory, category, face.