Random good picture Not show
1. I am sometimes accused of being an inveterate poseur.
2. And what about us inveterate spinsters, us permanent bachelors?
3. Academic staff are voracious readers and inveterate talkers.
4. Rosa, you should remember, is an inveterate joker.
5. Over the jacket she wore the inveterate shawl of cockney women.
6. For inveterate cattle-lifters it all added up to a convenient no-man's-land across which to launch thieving raids.
7. The inveterate entrepreneur and a trio of venture capital firms in January invested $ 5 million in Healthscape Inc.
8. He is also an inveterate hater of Mrs Joe, whom he attacks secretly, inflicting injuries from which she eventually dies.
9. Many inveterate smokers are never able to quit completely.
10. Marcovaldo the irrepressible dreamer(sentencedict.com), Marcovaldo the inveterate schemer.
11. She was an inveterate experimenter in these things.
12. Besides that, not all Americans are inveterate huggers anyway.
13. Deng was no automatic lover of liberty, no inveterate believer in the virtues of pluralism.
14. Edmond Dant è s. An inveterate Bonapartist ; took an active part in the return from the Island of Elba.
15. Felicity will not come easily, inveterate love deserves inveterate wait.
16. While he is sometimes viewed as the West's inveterate enemy, Yamani has often taken conciliatory stances.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. He is a politician known as an inveterate kisser of babies.
18. To this inveterate hypochondriac , at any rate, the long - time leader looked pretty good.
19. I never trust anything he says - the man's an inveterate liar.
20. Grant had never been able to comprehend the reason for this inveterate enmity to the poor tailor.
21. Narayan maintained a simple lifestyle in Mysore, but became an inveterate traveller.
22. Mr Workman was a tall rangy Presbyterian with crew-cut greying hair and was an inveterate pipe-smoker.
23. He bad a good platform manner and a great capacity for work but he was an inveterate intriguer.
24. Peter had bought the car from Cohn Crabbe, that inveterate discoverer of lost cars in far-flung places.
25. Rex was captivated by the sea in a way that others might be avid golf players or inveterate bird watchers.
26. In effect, a cultural symbiosis forms between fanciful, driven club owners and inveterate clubgoers.
27. While friends huddled collegiately around a teapot and shared a few moments of communality, I, an inveterate teabag user, would slink quietly back to my desk with my selfish mug for one.
28. Curtains, bed sheets, tablecloths, sofa sets, chairs sets, TV sets, are visible in printed or embroidered designs on the soccer "football" gave people a false entry is a inveterate fans.
29. Hitler was not only an avid reader but also an inveterate underliner.
30. It was a sorely needed lesson because I had been an inveterate arguer.
More similar words: veteran, investigate, operate, moderate, tolerate, cooperate, desperate, generate, accelerate, desperately, cooperate with, deliberately, invent, invest, investor, inventory, invention, investment, meter, investigator, investigation, cemetery, direct investment, operator, operating, operation, rate, AND operation, cooperative, after all.