Random good picture Not show
1. He is willing to confront problems directly.
2. She looked directly at us.
3. I wonder at your courage in asking him directly!
4. He is directly responsible for this.
5. The two incidents are not directly linked.
6. Pressure varies directly with temperature and inversely with volume.
7. The President was not directly involved.
8. He looked directly at us.
9. The colony was governed directly from Paris.
10. He's directly responsible to the boss.
11. These comments are not directly relevant to this enquiry.
12. Their products compete directly with ours.
13. The new property tax law won't directly affect us.
14. He drove her directly to her hotel.
15. Environmental problems directly affect the quality of people's lives.
16. The naked bulb was directly over his head.
17. He appeared from the apartment directly below Leonard's.
18. My salary is paid directly into my bank.
19. Downstairs toilets were connected directly to the drains.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. They intend to invest directly in shares.
21. He is not directly responsible.
22. You must go to bed directly after tea.
23. A narrow passage led directly through the house into the garden.
24. The issues raised in the report relate directly to Age Concern's ongoing work in this area.
25. Centrifugal machines are connected to the motor drive directly instead of through a gearbox.
26. It is not possible to observe this phenomenon directly(sentencedict.com), but its effects can be seen in the rise in global temperatures.
27. She stared directly at the witness but he did not show a flicker of recognition .
28. We have not been directly affected by the latest cuts.
29. The old woman looked directly at the boy and he tried to avoid her searching glance.
30. Kindly address yourself to the chairman, not directly to other representatives at this meeting.