Random good picture Not show
1) It'll cost you to have your roof mended.
2) They finally found the cat up on the roof.
3) On both slopes of the roof there are broken tiles.
4) The strong wind hurled down bits of the roof.
5) Eight massive stone pillars supported the roof.
6) Goldsmith has repaired the roof to ensure the house is wind-proof.
7) The unexpected rainstorm caused the collapse of the roof.
8) The roof of the temple was held up by a row of thick stone columns.
9) The roof has been made watertight.
10) They took a long time to mend the roof.
11) The roof of the burning house fell in with a crash.
12) Rain pattered gently outside,(http://sentencedict.com/roof.html) dripping on to the roof from the pines.
13) The roof couldn't bear the stress of the snow.
14) These columns bear the weight of the roof.
15) Props were used to prevent the roof collapsing.
16) The car rolled onto its roof, trapping him.
17) Has your roof a sharp slant?
18) Tim climbed on to the garage roof.
19) The roof is supported by stone columns.
20) The roof of the church was supported by stone pillars.
21) She hoicked her bike onto the car roof.
22) The pillars couldn't support the weight of the roof.
23) Part of the roof has caved in.
24) The roof is leaking in several places.
25) Prices have gone through the roof.
26) It has a basic construction of brick under a tiled roof.
27) The theatre was evacuated when rain poured through the roof at the Liverpool Playhouse.
28) The earthquake dislodged stones from the walls and the roof.
29) They tried for hours to get her to come down from the roof, but it was no go.
30) The corner of the classroom was damp where the roof had leaked.