Random good picture Not show
1) It'll cost you to have your roof mended.
2) They finally found the cat up on the roof.
3) The strong wind hurled down bits of the roof.
4) Eight massive stone pillars supported the roof.
5) The unexpected rainstorm caused the collapse of the roof.
6) The roof has been made watertight.
7) They took a long time to mend the roof.
8) The roof couldn't bear the stress of the snow.
9) These columns bear the weight of the roof.
10) Props were used to prevent the roof collapsing.
11) The car rolled onto its roof,(http://sentencedict.com/roof.html) trapping him.
12) Has your roof a sharp slant?
13) Tim climbed on to the garage roof.
14) The roof is supported by stone columns.
15) She hoicked her bike onto the car roof.
16) The pillars couldn't support the weight of the roof.
17) Part of the roof has caved in.
18) The roof is leaking in several places.
19) Prices have gone through the roof.
20) The rain pattered on the roof.
21) Water poured down the wall from the roof.
22) That roof is dangerous, do get off.
23) The roof is leaky and the rain comes in.
24) The roof is supported by eight massive stone pillars.
25) The rain seeped through the roof.
26) Dad was up the ladder, repairing the roof.
27) The tiles on the roof overlap one another.
28) The house has a sloping/flat/tiled/thatched/etc. roof.
29) Water was splashing from a hole in the roof.
30) During the gale roof tiles came hurtling down.