Synonym: agendum, docket, order of business, schedule. Similar words: agent, agency, gender, legend, calendar, defendant, attendance, recommendation. Meaning: [ə'dʒendə] n. 1. a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to 2. a list of matters to be taken up (as at a meeting).
Random good picture Not show
1. There were several important items on the agenda.
2. The agenda for the meeting has been preset.
3. The agenda has not been drawn up.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. He accused foreign nations of having a hidden agenda to harm French influence.
5. A clear agenda will win votes in the next election.
6. Let's skip to the last item on the agenda.
7. Please find enclosed an agenda for the meeting.
8. Reform now figures high on the agenda.
9. What's the next item on the agenda?
10. The government set an agenda for constitutional reform.
11. What is the next item on the agenda?
12. Pay was now top of the employees' agenda.
13. Let's proceed to the next item on the agenda.
14. An 18-point agenda was drawn up for the meeting.
15. There are three items on the agenda.
16. I'll send you the agenda by fax.
17. This is the next item on the agenda.
18. I move that we adopt the agenda as It'stands.
19. Could you run off twenty copies of the agenda?
20. She did five copies of the agenda.
21. Economic reform is high on the agenda.
22. His agenda is discordant with ours.
23. Arms control is high on the agenda.
24. Nationalization of agriculture is on the government's agenda.
25. The budget has a regular spot on the agenda.
26. The party has a rather narrow political agenda.
27. Voters suspected a hidden political agenda.
28. He accused the government of having a hidden agenda.
29. By an oversight(sentencedict.com), we did not send out the agenda for the meeting.
30. Measures to combat terrorism will be high on the agenda.
More similar words: agent, agency, gender, legend, calendar, defendant, attendance, recommendation, and all, scandal, gene, mandate, genre, far and away, standard, oxygen, gently, boundary, in danger, and all that, genetic, secondary, generate, generous, in general, emergency, fundamental, diligently, indigenous, age.