Random good picture Not show
1. I was told to limit the expense to.
2. The garden was transformed at great expense.
3. They often make jokes at each other's expense.
4. I don't think we can afford the expense.
5. She always travels first-class regardless of expense.
6. He traveled at his company's expense.
7. They purchased life at the expense of honour.
8. He's arranged everything, no expense spared.
9. Expense does not necessarily indicate worth.
10. The bridge was built at public expense.
11. The results are well worth the expense.
12. He hired a plane,[http://sentencedict.com] regardless of expense.
13. Democrats will complain he overemphasizes punishment at the expense of prevention and treatment.
14. No expense was spared to make the party a success.
15. She rationalized the expense by saying that the costly carpet she had bought would last longer than a cheaper one.
16. Ownership of property involves great expense.
17. She protested about the expense.
18. Running a car is a great expense.
19. I'm going to book a holiday. Blow the expense!
20. He can comfortably afford the extra expense.
21. The expense of living is immense.
22. We've hired a marquee at vast expense.
23. Would you stop making jokes at my expense?
24. This expense has depleted our funds.
25. Louis kept making jokes at his wife's expense.
26. Owen was against it, on the grounds of expense.
27. Oh, let's get two and hang the expense!
28. Buying a bigger car has proved to be well worth the expense.
29. Unlike many other politicians, he refuses to indulge in cheap jibes at other people's expense.
30. He put Elizabeth's motel bill and airfare on his expense account.
More similar words: at the expense of, expert, expect, expected, expertise, experiment, experience, experienced, expedition, unexpected, sense, dense, experimental, pension, offense, intense, license, defense, in a sense, senseless, make sense, consensus, compensate for, compensation, open, spend, pencil, openly, happen, expand.