Random good picture Not show
2. I wish my son would show more initiative .
3. Initiative is doing the right thing without being told.
4. He believed in giving his staff scope for initiative.
5. I took the initiative in blood donation.
6. There is little scope for initiative in this job.
7. Initiative, independent and good communication skill.
8. State bureaucracies can tend to stifle enterprise and initiative.
9. It is hoped that the government's initiative will bring the strike to an end.
10. The research initiative is being undertaken by a group of environmentalists.
11. The government has launched a new policy initiative.
12. There's talk of a new peace initiative.
13. The German leadership lauded the Russian initiative.
14. A new initiative was needed to break the logjam.
15. Too much bureaucracy represses creativity and initiative.
16. She did it on her own initiative .
17. Joe Walker will be spearheading our new marketing initiative.
18. Rosalind, or Roz to her friends(sentencedict.com), took the initiative.
19. In the second half, Manchester United regained the initiative.
20. We welcome the government's initiative to help the homeless.
21. Politicians need to seize the initiative from the terrorists.
22. We have the initiative; we intend to keep it.
23. The initiative has across-the-board support.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. She was disappointed by his lack of initiative.
25. Some scientists show little initiative in applying their knowledge.
26. The peace initiative was rejected out of hand.
27. The initiative to re-open negotiations came from Moscow.
28. The initiative has passed to us.
29. The initiative is aimed at helping young people.
30. Although she was quite young, she showed a lot of initiative and was promoted to manager after a year.
More similar words: initiate, initial, initially, cognitive, administrative, definition, negotiation, sensitive, native, inquisitive, relative, narrative, relatively, cooperative, innovative, legislative, alternative, conservative, representative, negotiate, in itself, definitely, munitions, finite element, recognition, palatial, active, motive, variation, radiation.