Random good picture Not show
1. Know, how again recover also just air.
2. We prayed she would recover from her illness.
3. I can't recover from breaking up with u.
4. The economy is at last beginning to recover.
5. It took a moment for Mark to recover his poise.
6. It will be impossible to recover all the misapplied charity money.
7. It can take many years to recover from the death of a loved one.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Life is a wounded recover the continuous improvement of process.
9. Yesterday morning shares seemed to recover from Monday's collapse.
10. Patients recover quickly if they are well nourished.
11. She fell ill soon after and did not recover.
12. for her to recover from the illness.
13. It took her a few minutes to recover consciousness.
14. He was entitled to recover damages from the defendants.
15. They prayed that she wonld recover.
16. There is every chance that he will recover.
17. Even if she survives, she'll never fully recover.
18. It took me years to fully recover.
19. It'll take her time to recover from the illness.
20. They prayed that she would recover.
21. He sat down to try and recover his equilibrium.
22. He is very ill and unlikely to recover.
23. The patient has an intense will to recover.
24. Try to recover any tax you have overpaid.
25. Like inquiry can be active thinking, like exercise can improve physique, like mountain forest can recover one's original simplicity, love alone can study hard, like wind builds muscles.
26. There should be some tangible evidence that the economy is starting to recover.
27. The doctors gave him more powerful drugs in the vain hope that he might recover.
28. After a few days of fever, she began to recover.
29. No one can understand the hurt and pain of life, not a time to be able to recover, I can only share memory protection.
30. Don't lend books to your friends; it's difficult to recover the books from them when you want them.
More similar words: economic recovery, recovery, cover, cover up, uncover, coverage, over and over, record, recommend, recording, recognition, over, recommendation, receiver, overall, get over, go over, all over, be over, oversee, governor, hand over, run over, lay over, over there, overlook, look over, make over, moreover, talk over.