Similar words: therapist, trap, rape, wrap, rapid, grape, wrap up, rapidly. Meaning: ['θerəpɪ] n. (medicine) the act of caring for someone (as by medication or remedial training etc.).
Random good picture Not show
1. I underwent aversion therapy for my addiction to smoking.
2. Physical therapy alternates with chemical.
3. They discuss their problems in group therapy sessions.
4. A stammering child can benefit from speech therapy.
5. Joining a club can be a therapy for loneliness.
6. She needed speech therapy after she suffered severe head injuries in a car accident.
7. Mention sex therapy and most people will titter in embarrassment.
8. Most patients undergo some sort of drug therapy for leukaemia.
9. She will now begin occupational therapy to regain the use of her hands.
10. The scientists are cautious about using enzyme therapy on humans.
11. The next stage in the economic shock therapy will be freeing energy prices.
12. Her condition is not responsive to drug therapy.
13. Physical therapy is an important adjunct to drug treatments.
14. What you need is a bit of retail therapy!
15. I went into therapy because my doctor suggested it.
16. Some cancers are treated by radiation therapy.
17. Counselling was given as a primary therapy for depression.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Group therapy classes have been his salvation.
19. Bright-light therapy is used as a surrogate for sunshine.
20. Therapy helped her overcome her fear.
21. He will have to have shock therapy.
22. Rob was in therapy for several years.
23. The therapy has helped people with clinical depression .
24. He is having therapy to conquer his phobia.
25. The drug therapy has not succeeded.
26. I needed a lot of retail therapy to help me get over my ex-boyfriend.
27. therapy for the handicapped.
28. It is far too early to make sweeping statements about gene therapy.
29. The doctor said she should be given a physical therapy.
30. The hotel's new Spa offers every kind of rejuvenating treatment and therapy.