Random good picture Not show
1) She is accountable only to the managing director.
2) The director resigned in protest at the decision.
3) In 1952 she wed film director Roger Vadim.
4) The director has the most to lose.
5) Did the director say anything against your suggestion?
6) She was upgraded to sales director.
7) The director detailed a group for fatigue duty.
8) I'm well in with my director.
9) The director was not available for comment.
10) He rose through the ranks to become managing director.
11) The Director is currently having talks in the USA.
12) She works as PA to the managing director.
13) The director expresses his sorrow in his film.
14) The director motioned to me to come forward.
15) The first duty of a director is to recce his location.
16) I see that the director has appropriated the best office to his own use.
17) Even the company's director flies coach most of the time.
18) I'll get onto the director and see if he can help.
19) The director of the charity made an impassioned plea for help.
20) There's a board of five directors,[http://sentencedict.com/director.html] but she is the Managing Director.
21) They banqueted her royally when she became the director of the company.
22) The new director is likely to make major changes in personnel.
23) I daren't be late for work again or director will call me over the coals.
24) The director tends to establish his relatives in the best jobs.
25) Dr Nussbaum is director of the Civil Liberties Research Unit at King's College, London.
26) The managing director agreed to receive a deputation from the factory.
27) She felt he was degrading her by making her report to the director.
28) If you wish for further explanation, you'd better apply in person to the director.
29) Comparison with his previous movies shows how Lee has developed as a director.
30) These films stand as an epitaph to the great director.
More similar words: direct, directly, in all directions, direct investment, sector, collector, inspector, the private sector, actor, doctor, factor, factory, instructor, contractor, correctly, dirt, act on, act out, facto, wire, tire, hire, reck, retire, admire, on fire, fire up, empire, recall, require.