Random good picture Not show
1. Many companies recruit graduate trainees to train as managers.
2. Chris is a physics graduate.
3. He joined the company as a graduate trainee.
4. He's a graduate in philosophy.
5. He will graduate from Peking university before.
6. What are u going to do after u graduate?
7. I'll graduate next year.
8. She was in graduate school, studying for a master's degree in social work.
9. Here's to the happy graduate for the job you have already done.And here's a happy future that is a most successful one.I pray you will as soon as possible make your name known in the world.
10. Congratulations,graduate.May all your dreams and plans turn to fulfillment and success.
11. She was taken on as a graduate trainee.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. I plan to graduate in July.
13. Mary, a junior, will graduate next year.
14. Major companies trawl the universities for potential graduate trainees.
15. He landed a place on the graduate training scheme.
16. I don't have enough credits to graduate.
17. He was a college graduate.
18. She is a graduate nurse.
19. We've heard that you would graduate soon.
20. I'm fixing to go to graduate school.
21. Now he needs only two credit hours to graduate.
22. In practice a graduate tax is an administrative nightmare.
23. Children graduate to the kindergarten, then pre-school, and then school.
24. The company places great importance on graduate recruitment and training.
25. A graduate of law and economics from Moscow State University[Sentencedict.com], he had spent his life in academia.
26. The graduate student ploughed through hundreds of pages of material to unearth a single fact.
27. One of the graduate entry has been marked out as "likely to succeed".
30. I'd go for that job if I were a graduate.
More similar words: undergraduate, graduation, gradually, grade, evaluate, adequate, insinuate, accentuate, integrate, integrated, adult, head up, lead up to, radar, equation, parade, situation, trading, radical, evaluation, radiation, tradition, traditional, traditionally, grand, grab, gray, grape, grant, a grand.