Random good picture Not show
1. Can you recommend a classmate who can take up the job?
2. We are pleased to recommend...to you.
3. I recommend the book to all my students.
4. What would you recommend for removing ink stains?
5. Can you recommend a good dictionary?
6. Can you recommend a good bed and breakfast near Brighton?
7. Can you recommend me a good shoemaker?
8. Could you recommend a good restaurant near here?
9. Can you recommend a good hotel?
10. I recommend that you get some professional advice.
11. I can recommend the chicken in mushroom sauce - it's delicious.
12. I'd recommend this book to anyone who has an interest in jazz.
13. Ask a friend to recommend a doctor or, failing that(sentencedict.com), ask for a list in your local library.
14. This system has much to recommend it.
15. I can thoroughly recommend it.
16. We recommend that you take out travel insurance on all holidays.
17. His plan has very little to recommend it.
18. I have decided to recommend you for the directorship.
19. Can you recommend a good lawyer?
20. We asked one of the locals to recommend a restaurant.
21. We recommend a rolling programme of machine upgrading.
22. This is a book I heartily recommend to all hill walkers.
23. Can you recommend me a good novel?
24. This plan has much to recommend it.
25. We strongly recommend insuring against sickness or injury.
26. I'm not the person to recommend how the job should be done.
27. If a tooth feels very loose, your dentist may recommend that it's taken out.
28. I have just spent a holiday there and would recommend it to anyone.
29. I have not any power in the firm except to recommend.
30. I hope you enjoyed your holiday in Paris. BTW, can you recommend a good hotel?
More similar words: recommendation, commencement, comment, commence, comment on, economic recovery, amendment, commercial, from memory, record, recover, recovery, recording, recognition, telecommunications, tremendous, direct investment, summer, immediate, in common, reck, commander, commonly, recall, become, committee, commodity, community, direct, recipe.