Random good picture Not show
1. I can thoroughly recommend it.
2. We are pleased to recommend...to you.
3. Which restaurant do you recommend?
4. I recommend the book to all my students.
5. What would you recommend for removing ink stains?
6. Can you recommend a good dictionary?
7. I'd recommend taking a bus.
8. Can you recommend me a good shoemaker?
9. Could you recommend a good restaurant near here?
10. Can you recommend a good hotel?
11. I recommend that you get some professional advice.
12. Can you recommend a classmate who can take up the job?
13. Can you recommend a good bed and breakfast near Brighton?
14. What do you recommend?
15. I can recommend the chicken in mushroom sauce - it's delicious.
16. I recommend you to wait.
17. This system has much to recommend it.
18. His plan has very little to recommend it.
19. I have decided to recommend you for the directorship.
20. Can you recommend a good lawyer?
21. Doctors recommend eating less salt.
22. We recommend a rolling programme of machine upgrading.
23. Can you recommend me a good novel?
24. This plan has much to recommend it.
25. We strongly recommend insuring against sickness or injury.
26. I can recommend him without qualification.
27. Airlines recommend hard-sided cases for durability.
28. I recommend you not to disobey your officers.
29. If a tooth feels very loose(sentencedict.com), your dentist may recommend that it's taken out.
30. I have just spent a holiday there and would recommend it to anyone.
More similar words: recommendation, commencement, comment, commence, comment on, economic recovery, amendment, commercial, from memory, record, recover, recovery, recording, recognition, telecommunications, tremendous, direct investment, summer, immediate, in common, reck, commander, commonly, recall, become, committee, commodity, community, direct, recipe.