Random good picture Not show
1. His appointment was slotted for two p.m.
2. His appointment caused disquiet among members.
3. She arranged an appointment for Friday afternoon at four-fifteen.
4. Can you give me a date for another appointment?
5. I've made an appointment for a facial next week.
6. Her appointment as leader revitalized the party.
7. Do you have an appointment?
8. His promotion to manager was a popular appointment.
9. I fixed up an appointment to see her.
10. His appointment was gazetted last week.
11. It is probable that he has forgotten our appointment.
12. Would a ten o'clock appointment be easier for you?
13. She has an appointment with a client at 10.30.
14. Yes, I have an appointment with Mr. Aoki.
15. I've got a dental appointment at 3 o'clock.
16. Contact your local branch to arrange an appointment.
17. Can I arrange an appointment for Monday?
18. They're still deliberating overthe question of the appointment.
19. I have an appointment with him at four o'clock.
20. I'd like to make an appointment with Doctor Evans, please.
21. The appointment is now generally admitted to have been a mistake.
22. The news of his appointment was received with a certain relief by most people.
23. I rescheduled my doctor's appointment for later in the week.
24. Her appointment was seen as a consolation prize after she lost the election.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. We cancelled our appointment.
26. I made an appointment to see the doctor this morning.
27. He had an appointment to see the dentist but he chickened out at the last moment.
28. He would make an appointment with him to straighten out a couple of things.
29. I don't wish to be rude, but I have another appointment in five minutes.
30. In some cases people have had to wait several weeks for an appointment.
More similar words: appoint, point, point to, point out, in point of, to the point, a case in point, treatment, apartment, investment, adjustment, direct investment, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, joint, go into, opponent, apparent, happen to, apparently, mentor, moment, comment, mentally, element, payment, mention, ailment.