Random good picture Not show
4. Some animals hunt at night.
5. Wolves hunt in groups known as packs.
6. November is a good time to hunt deer.
7. I'll try and hunt out the information you need.
8. They sleep by day and hunt by night.
9. Wolves tend to hunt in packs .
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Lions sometimes hunt alone.
11. She had never taken part in a fox hunt before.
12. If you come to Beijing again, remember to hunt me out.
13. The annual seal hunt takes place on the pack ice off Greenland.
14. The animals do not hunt and rarely consume meat.
15. Cats like to hunt mice and birds.
16. The police are on the hunt for further clues.
17. He found it after a long hunt.
18. The hunt is on for a suitable candidate.
19. The hunt is on for the criminal.
20. The investigation turned into a full-scale Communist witch hunt.
21. The animals hunt in packs.
22. The hunt is on for the culprit.
23. It took her four months to hunt him down.
24. She liked to hunt as often as she could.
25. There will be a hunt on Boxing Day.
26. As a child I learned to hunt and fish.
27. Many animals hunt by night .
28. We must hunt out all the facts we can.
More similar words: hunter, hunting, chunk, hung up, hundred, aunt, until, mount, country, county, counter, account, count out, count on, discount, amount to, jauntily, account for, volunteer, voluntary, accounting, run through, counterpart, on account of, accountability, take into account, developing countries.