Random good picture Not show
1) His latest acquisition is a racehorse.
2) The children progressed in the acquisition of basic skills.
3) This bookcase is my latest acquisition.
4) Language acquisition begins in the first months of a baby's life.
5) He is a valuable acquisition to our firm.
6) This motor - scooter is my latest acquisition.
7) The company has just made another acquisition.
8) The museum has been heavily criticized over its acquisition of the four-million-dollar sculpture.
9) The acquisition helped BCCI make its initial entrance into the US market.
10) The group has announced its first overseas acquisition:a successful software company.
11) And which REITs are possible acquisition targets?
12) To grow our reserves base through exploration and acquisition.
13) This principle, then, makes certain general predictions about acquisition.
14) Acquisition is triggered by communicative activity.
15) Turnover rose ￡155million to ￡1.06billion following the Horizon acquisition.
16) The other alternative is major acquisition or merger.
17) Details of the acquisition were not disclosed.
18) After announcing the acquisition in June 1994, Harvard encountered rough waters in bringing the deal to harbor.
19) We expect a successful acquisition to provide a basis for the global expansion of our services in a full-fledged manner.
20) United Airlines' acquisition of the company is being investigated by the Justice Department.
21) Actuaries have been increasingly involved in merger and acquisition activity in the general insurance field.
22) Firstly, it involves the acquisition, organization and communication as well as the retrieval of information.
23) The possibility of enhancing one's knowledge is limitless.Graduation only marks a stage of one's education.Unceasing acquisition of knowledge will unceasingly escalate us to ever higher and higher attainments.
24) The company said the debt was accumulated during its acquisition of nine individual businesses.
25) Tintas International has been an affiliate of International Paint since 1926, while Supertintas was a more recent acquisition, in 1984.
26) The main item on the agenda will be the possible acquisition of larger premises for our services.
27) To enable them to fulfil these tasks UDCs have been granted extensive financial,[http://sentencedict.com/acquisition.html] planning and land acquisition powers.
28) It is therefore increasingly important for their teachers to have a knowledge of theories of language acquisition.
29) Over two-thirds have previously been involved in making an acquisition.
30) Trading in Rohr shares was halted by exchange officials yesterday until the company disclosed more information about the acquisition.
More similar words: inquisitive, position, transition, opposition, composition, acquiescence, situation, edition, addition, coalition, condition, munitions, tradition, in addition, definition, exhibition, conditions, expedition, additional, recognition, traditional, practitioner, traditionally, in addition to, visitor, as it is, sensitive, sensitivity, envision, decision.