Random good picture Not show
1. I ripped my jeans on the fence.
2. His jeans were too tight.
3. She wore shabby old jeans and a T-shirt.
4. People in jeans were debarred .
5. He always wears the oily old pair of jeans.
6. I tore my jeans on the fence.
7. Jeans are popular among the young.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. These jeans are too tight around the hips.
9. He zipped up his jeans.
10. Jeans are not appropriate for a formal party.
11. Lots of students wear jeans nowadays.
12. He was wearing faded blue jeans.
13. You look ridiculous in those tight jeans.
14. She was wearing an old washed-out T-shirt and jeans.
15. Her knees had gone through her jeans.
16. Jeans are still in fashion.
17. I tore a hole in my jeans.
18. She was wearing jeans and a T-shirt.
19. Jeans are a staple part of everyone's wardrobe.
20. The pockets on my jeans are reinforced with double stitching.
21. Washed - out jeans were very fashionable at that time.
22. I hardly think jeans are appropriate attire for a wedding.
23. Those jeans have got too tight and I can't wear them any more.
24. These jeans need washing.
25. The women were there in their jeans and T-shirts and overalls and whatnot.
26. It was fashionable to fray the bottoms of your jeans.
27. She used to slop around all day in old jeans and sweatshirts.
28. There is a strict dress code: no trainers or jeans.
29. He had on a blue and white checked shirt and jeans.
30. With surgical precision he cut four inches off the legs of the jeans.
More similar words: by all means, by any means, by no means, by means of, mean, bean, lean, peanut, Korean, one another, here and now, European, meantime, transit, mansion, meanwhile, answer for, transmit, transfer, transform, meaningful, transport, translate, transient, expansion, transition, translation, transaction, transmission, at home and abroad.