Random good picture Not show
1. Common salt is a compound of sodium and chlorine.
2. If you take this action, it will only compound your problems.
3. Scientists have produced a new chemical compound.
4. Salt is a compound of sodium and chlorine.
5. Sulphur dioxide is a compound of sulphur and oxygen.
6. The compound is finally obtained by precipitation.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Police are investigating a raid on a secure compound.
8. A compound sentence contains two or more clauses.
9. Then there was his manner, a curious compound of humour and severity.
10. Concealed video cameras scan every part of the compound.
11. The compound was subdivided into four living areas.
12. This sticky compound adheres well on this surface.
13. Air is a mixture, not a compound of gases.
14. Dalton believed that the simplest compound of two elements must have one atom of each.
15. Cooling the beaker helps precipitate the compound.
16. Communication ability is a compound of several different skills.
17. Additional bloodshed and loss of life will only compound the tragedy.
18. Honey is basically a compound of water, two types of sugar, vitamins and enzymes.
19. The embassy compound has been closed to the public because of a bomb threat.
20. All prisoners were frogmarched into the compound.
21. The investment fund has achieved annual compound returns of 18.2%.
22. Our chemistry teacher often reduces a compound to its components in lab.
23. The less stable compounds were converted into a compound called Delta-A THC.
24. The ball which hung the roof is compound pendulum.
25. Police fired on them as they fled into the embassy compound.
26. Carbon is an element, while carbon dioxide is a compound.
27. When two or more elements combine and form a compound, a chemical change takes place.
28. At the right temperature, the chemicals will form a compound.
29. As students of chemistry know, even small rearrangements of a molecule's structure can produce a compound that acts differently.
30. The gates opened and the troops marched into their compound.
More similar words: round and round, compose, component, composition, round, ground, around, founder, round off, round up, all round, boundary, abound in, surround, profound, go around, all around, get around, come round, background, surrounding, middle ground, on the grounds of, revolve around, around the corner, pour, spouse, drop out, keep out of, impose.