Synonym: activated, aroused, delirious, emotional, frantic, mad, unrestrained, worked up. Similar words: excitement, exciting, cite, write down, city, citizen, deficit, explicit. Meaning: [-tɪd] adj. 1. in an aroused state 2. (of persons) excessively affected by emotion 3. marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion 4. (of e.g. a molecule) made reactive or more reactive.
Random good picture Not show
1. We are excited to inform you that...
2. The handsome young man excited affection in a girl.
3. I can't get excited about my job.
4. He was getting excited just thinking about the trip.
5. This announcement greatly excited us.
6. Tapping on the hive excited the bees.
7. Steve flies home tomorrow - we're all really excited.
8. Don't get excited about the exam; keep cool.
9. The workers were excited when oil welled up.
10. The spectacle greatly excited us at the time.
11. The beggar's story excited my pity.
12. The whole street was excited at the parade.
13. Don't get the children too excited.
14. What are you so excited about?
15. There was a hubbub of excited conversation from over a thousand people.
16. His views have excited a lively controversy among fellow scientists.
17. I'm very excited about the possibility of playing for England's first team.
18. No wonder the children are excited, - this is the first time they've been abroad.
19. They were so excited that they kissed and kissed again.
20. The fans rushed onto the pitch in an excited mob.
21. The news excited everybody.
22. I was so excited that I couldn't keep the good news from her any longer.
23. My father seemed very restless and excited.
24. The excited children were opening their presents.
25. Are you getting excited about your holiday?
26. He was all excited about his new car.
27. The excited fans mobbed forward.
28. It was 5 November?Bonfire Night?and the children were excited.
29. Michelle sounded excited to hear from him.
30. He couldn't get to sleep because he was too excited.
More similar words: excitement, exciting, cite, write down, city, citizen, deficit, explicit, exceed, publicity, exclude, excuse me, except for, exchange, citizenship, electricity, excessive, exception, exclusive, excluding, gifted, in excess of, related, exclusively, item, site, expected, enlisted, selected, isolated.