Random good picture Not show
1) In the future we envision a federation of companies.
2) They didn't envision any problems with the new building.
3) They envision an equal society, free of poverty and disease.
4) You envision a California beach bum.
5) When I first tried to envision this tiny woman trying to hold off a mob of angry right-wingers,[http://sentencedict.com/envision.html] I almost laughed.
6) What they envision is nothing short of a new corporate structure, in which accounting and other functions are outsourced.
7) What would you envision? Chances are a gray, nondescript blur of motion.
8) Several other analysts of international politics thankfully envision more constructive possibilities.
9) Puype said he could envision going straight from the Florida Derby to the Kentucky Derby.
10) He could still envision Grover, the morning mist, the taxi door slamming.
11) I envision myself doing something on Thanksgiving Day with a soup kitchen.
12) You can envision graphic sound charging around like square pixels on a vintage Atari video game.
13) It was still possible then to envision successors to this outpouring of his heart and soul and craft.
14) Under the system they envision(sentencedict.com), employers would have to provide health insurance.
15) Now close your eyes and simply envision color.
16) To envision title runs and banners and MVP trophies.
17) Host: I envision them as potential human repair kits.
18) However, I do envision her as having career success.
19) I can't envision him doing such a terrible thing.
20) Ability to envision and apply appropriate materials and graphics to footwear.
21) We envision China becoming a global exporter of green solutions, with GIGA driving vision.
22) Envision your success. about itThen read that daily or weekly.
23) Thus, it isvery important to envision the new materiel support modes.
24) Look forward to the future, we envision bright prospect for China's development.
25) They think of viruses that infect an organization from the outside. They envision hackers breaking into their information vaults.
26) Moreover, funding organizations may be less inclined to support projects that envision long periods of field research.
27) Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity to envision that which is not, and therefore the fount of all invention and innovation. In its arguably most trans formative and revelatory capacity, it is the power to that enables us to empathize with humans whose experiences we have never shared. J. K. Rowling
28) Kids, who are circumstantial outsiders, tend to identify with such creatures and envision them as their vengeful protectors.
29) If you talk about it, it's a dream, if you envision it, it's possible, but if you schedule it, it's real. Tony Robbins
30) Every prospective AW author must submit a proposal form that asks them to describe the target market, how useful the book will be to others, and how they envision promoting it.
More similar words: division, provision, decision, environmental protection, envious, visitor, visible, environmental, conviction, invitation, acquisition, session, mission, version, pension, mansion, tension, invasion, emission, admission, commission, dimension, expansion, recession, explosion, permission, extension, profession, depression, commissioner.