Random good picture Not show
1. Rape is a taboo subject .
2. Rape is committed where sexual intercourse takes place without consent.
3. It is an unpalatable fact that rape makes a good news story.
4. He was convicted of attempted rape .
5. Rape is a crime that often goes unreported.
6. He was arrested and charged with rape.
7. He was convicted of rape.
8. He always denied that he was guilty of rape.
9. Rape is a very serious crime .
10. Is rape on the increase?
11. Her rape had a profound psychological effect on her.
12. The invading troops were guilty of rape and pillage.
13. The conviction rate for rape is extremely low.
14. Most rape victims confess a feeling of helplessness.
15. The rape trial was sensationally halted yesterday.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. He was charged with rape.
17. Judges are increasingly taking a tougher stance on rape.
18. Abortions would only be allowed in cases of rape or incest.
19. Lizzie was carrying a rape alarm but it was out of reach in her handbag.
20. The road builders were accused of the rape of the countryside.
21. As a result of the rape of the forests[sentencedict.com], parts of the country are now short of water.
22. The rape victim was found dumped in one of the side streets.
23. Ann says the only way to heal after rape is to talk about it.
24. In this stage of a rape case, the focus often shifts onto the victim and her conduct.
25. The woman alleged rape, but Reeves insisted it was consensual.
26. For many women, the harrowing prospect of giving evidence in a rape case can be too much to bear.
27. She showed a prurient interest in the details of the rape case.
28. Some of the most disturbed children had witnessed really traumatic things, such as rape and murder.
29. She was murdered by a man who was out on bail for rape.
30. It's difficult to understand what causes a man to rape.