Random good picture Not show
2. The villagers used to pound the grain into flour by hand.
3. She combined some sugar, flour and butter to make some cookies.
4. Mature flour has a longer shelf life.
5. The flour was ground from barley.
6. If the dough is sticky, add more flour.
7. Don't waste the flour; there isn't much.
8. He added some flour to thicken the soup.
9. The rice will grind down into flour.
10. Blend together the eggs, sugar and flour.
11. Particles of wet flour cohered to form a paste.
12. Beat up the eggs before you add the flour.
13. She is mixing the mixture of flour and water.
14. This machine crushes wheat grain to make flour.
15. Whisk the egg and then add the flour.
16. Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
17. Bread is chiefly made of flour.
18. Combine the eggs with a little flour and heat the mixture gently.
19. Mother stirred the flour and milk to a stiff paste.
20. Most of the wheat will be ground into flour.
21. She mixed the flour and water to a paste.
22. A windmill is used to crush grain into flour.
23. She mixed up flour and water.
24. They loaded up the van with sacks of flour.
25. Add the milk to the flour[sentencedict.com/flour.html], and then mix in 3 eggs.
26. Blend the flour with a little milk to make a smooth paste.
27. We'd better add in some lemon juice before mixing the flour with sugar.
28. The sauce looked runny so I added some more flour.
29. The rats have eaten holes in those bags of flour.
30. The southerners prefer rice and the northerners prefer food made from flour.