Random good picture Not show
2. Mature flour has a longer shelf life.
3. She ground wheat into flour.
4. The flour was ground from barley.
5. If the dough is sticky, add more flour.
6. Don't waste the flour; there isn't much.
7. He added some flour to thicken the soup.
8. The rice will grind down into flour.
9. Blend the sugar and flour.
10. Blend together the eggs, sugar and flour.
11. Particles of wet flour cohered to form a paste.
12. Beat up the eggs before you add the flour.
13. She is mixing the mixture of flour and water.
14. This machine crushes wheat grain to make flour.
15. Whisk the egg and then add the flour.
16. Bread is chiefly made of flour.
17. Most of the wheat will be ground into flour.
18. She mixed the flour and water to a paste.
19. A windmill is used to crush grain into flour.
20. She mixed up flour and water.
21. Flour is made from wheat.
22. They loaded up the van with sacks of flour.
23. Stir the flour and milk to a stiff paste.
24. You mix flour[sentencedict.com/flour.html](sentencedict.com), yeast and water to make bread.
25. Rice flour makes the cake less likely to crumble.
26. He beat the eggs into the flour.
27. Bread is made from flour.
28. We'll add some flour to thicken the soup.
29. The villagers used to pound the grain into flour by hand.
30. She combined some sugar, flour and butter to make some cookies.