Random good picture Not show
1. Advertising may be described as the science of arresting human in-telligence long enough to get money from it.
2. We find advertising on the radio very effective.
3. We need to cut our advertising costs.
4. We want to put more zing into our advertising.
5. People were giving out flyers advertising the event.
6. Cigarette advertising predisposes children to smoking.
7. Several leading creatives are involved in the advertising campaign.
8. Commercial television is a medium for advertising.
9. I think cigarette advertising should be banned outright.
10. The shopping centre agreed to desist from false advertising.
11. This raises doubts about the point of advertising.
12. Commercial television is an effective medium for advertising.
13. The publishing firm was advertising for a typist.
14. The advertising world can be a very cut-throat business.
15. Advertising companies are always having to think up new ways to promote products.
16. The pernicious effect of this advertising on children is a problem that we ignore at our peril.
17. The Government has launched an advertising campaign to encourage people to vote.
18. Advertising is a potent force in showing smoking as a socially acceptable habit.
19. The car was launched with a massive media/advertising blitz, involving newspapers, magazines, television and radio.
20. If you want to attract more customers, try advertising in the local paper.
21. The advertising manager is the mastermind of our new marketing policy.
22. The Advertising Standards Authority accused estate agents of using blatant untruths.
23. The recent advertising campaign has had a marked effect on sales.
24. The advertising campaign will be supported by a PR and below-the-line promotion.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. Television seems to be firmly entrenched as the number one medium for national advertising.
26. People may be lured into buying tickets by clever advertising.
27. The British Medical Association is/are campaigning for a complete ban on tobacco advertising.
28. He was headhunted by Barkers last October to build an advertising team.
29. They favour the self-regulation of the industry, and strict codes of conduct have already been issued by the Advertising Association.
30. We're looking for someone with a proven track record in selling advertising.
More similar words: advertisement, inadvertent, inadvertently, expertise, vertical, promising, surprising, surprisingly, artistic, at other times, ever since, convert, over there, single, singer, housing, missing, supposing, single out, nevertheless, increasing, reporting, processing, all over the world, increasingly, everything, overwhelming, over and over, advise, adviser.