Random good picture Not show
3. He squared off the log to make a timber.
4. The captain always keeps a log .
5. The large log basket can be used to tidy toys away.
6. Customers pay to log on and gossip with other users.
7. The mat was smoldering where the burning log had fallen.
8. Put another log on the fire.
9. If a computer user fails to log off, the system is accessible to all.
10. The young pioneers lived in a little log cabin in the mountains during the summer camping.
11. A log fire crackled in the hearth.
12. He hollowed out a log and made it into a boat.
13. Log on to the Hammer Web ring, with 12 more sites devoted to macabre movies.
14. We sawed the log into planks.
15. Tom lives in a log cabin.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The mat was smouldering where the burning log had fallen.
17. Running along the beach, she stumbled on a log and fell on the sand.
18. A log fire crackled in the fireplace.
19. The log has slivered into kindling.
20. The log was rent to pieces by a circular sawing machine.
21. This log will do duty for a table.
22. The password allows the user to log into the system.
23. Can you put another log on the fire?
24. The log was swirled away downstream by the current.
25. He split the log into several pieces.
26. She kept a log of their voyage.
27. He didn't log off until midnight.
28. Dynamiting the log jam seemed to be the only solution.
29. I shut the shed door and wedged it with a log of wood.
30. I went to bed early and slept like a log.