Random good picture Not show
3. He squared off the log to make a timber.
4. The captain always keeps a log .
5. Put another log on the fire.
6. A log fire crackled in the hearth.
7. We sawed the log into planks.
8. Tom lives in a log cabin.
9. A log fire crackled in the fireplace.
10. The large log basket can be used to tidy toys away.
11. Customers pay to log on and gossip with other users.
12. The mat was smoldering where the burning log had fallen.
13. If a computer user fails to log off, the system is accessible to all.
14. The young pioneers lived in a little log cabin in the mountains during the summer camping.
15. He hollowed out a log and made it into a boat.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Log on to the Hammer Web ring, with 12 more sites devoted to macabre movies.
17. The mat was smouldering where the burning log had fallen.
18. Running along the beach, she stumbled on a log and fell on the sand.
19. The log has slivered into kindling.
20. This log will do duty for a table.
21. Can you put another log on the fire?
22. The log was swirled away downstream by the current.
23. He split the log into several pieces.
24. She kept a log of their voyage.
25. He didn't log off until midnight.
26. They log for a living.
27. The log was hauled up by a crane.
28. The captain described the accident in the ship's log.
29. The captain keeps a log.
30. I shut the shed door and wedged it with a log of wood.