Random good picture Not show
1. The rain has been continuous since this morning.
2. Stop smoking and you will see a continuous improvement in your health.
3. She was in continuous employment until the age of sixty-five.
4. Success is the continuous journey towards the achievement of predetermined worth while goals .To live your life in your own way .To reach the goals , you've set for yourself . To be the person, you want to be ——that is success .
5. The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Recovery after the accident will be a continuous process that may take several months.
7. His writing gained by continuous practice.
8. The world is in continuous flux and is impermanent.
9. As long as the continuous efforts, unremitting struggle, there is no things that can not be conquered.
10. Is this a continuous flight, or do we stop off anywhere?
11. Life is a wounded recover the continuous improvement of process.
12. Residents report that they heard continuous gunfire.
13. Continuous exposure to sound above 80 decibels could be harmful.
14. Our political institutions are in continuous evolution.
15. Continuous bombing spearheaded the way to occupying the city.
16. She kept up a continuous chatter, skipping from one subject to the next.
17. Under TQM principles the search for quality is continuous.
18. The continuous form of 'stand' is 'standing'.
19. At the horizon the land mass becomes a continuous pale neutral grey.
20. Britain can maintain a continuous patrol of the seas with only three submarines.
21. He lubricated them with continuous whiskey.
22. A continuous thread runs through all the versions of the legend.
23. The continuous news services are intended for people to dip into.
24. Rain was falling outside in a continuous silver curtain.
25. Life was a continual struggle for them. However, continuous is much more frequent in this sense.
26. She finally got in after 10 years' continuous effort.
27. Aid workers remain in the area despite continuous sniping.
28. Will we at last forget ourselves result from the continuous affectation.
29. We had twelve hours of sunshine yesterday, as against a forecast of continuous rain.
30. The patient is seriously ill and is being kept under continuous observation.
More similar words: continue, continued, continuing, continent, a bone of contention, on the contrary, sumptuous, ambiguous, on time, hunting, frontier, parenting, accounting, contest, context, contain, contend, control, contrast, confront, contract, unrelentingly, container, contribute, consist in, pay attention to, convention, contributor, contractor, contrast to.