Synonym: uninterrupted. Similar words: continue, continued, continuing, continent, a bone of contention, on the contrary, sumptuous, ambiguous. Meaning: [kən'tɪnjʊəs] adj. 1. continuing in time or space without interruption 2. of a function or curve; extending without break or irregularity.
Random good picture Not show
1. The rain has been continuous since this morning.
2. The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.
3. His writing gained by continuous practice.
4. The world is in continuous flux and is impermanent.
5. Residents report that they heard continuous gunfire.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Stop smoking and you will see a continuous improvement in your health.
7. She was in continuous employment until the age of sixty-five.
8. Success is the continuous journey towards the achievement of predetermined worth while goals .To live your life in your own way .To reach the goals , you've set for yourself . To be the person, you want to be ——that is success .
9. Recovery after the accident will be a continuous process that may take several months.
10. As long as the continuous efforts, unremitting struggle, there is no things that can not be conquered.
11. Is this a continuous flight, or do we stop off anywhere?
12. Life is a wounded recover the continuous improvement of process.
13. Our political institutions are in continuous evolution.
14. Continuous bombing spearheaded the way to occupying the city.
15. Under TQM principles the search for quality is continuous.
16. The continuous form of 'stand' is 'standing'.
17. He lubricated them with continuous whiskey.
18. Rain was falling outside in a continuous silver curtain.
19. She finally got in after 10 years' continuous effort.
20. Continuous farming impoverishes the soil.
21. Aid workers remain in the area despite continuous sniping.
22. Her continuous chatter vexes me.
23. Continuous washing has perished the rubber.
24. My computer makes a continuous low buzzing noise.
25. We must be continuous to study.
26. A continuous belt feeds components into the machine.
27. Examination is by continuous assessment.
28. Continuous assessment is made of all students' work.
29. There was continuous firing throughout the night.
30. Will we at last forget ourselves result from the continuous affectation.
More similar words: continue, continued, continuing, continent, a bone of contention, on the contrary, sumptuous, ambiguous, on time, hunting, frontier, parenting, accounting, contest, context, contain, contend, control, contrast, confront, contract, unrelentingly, container, contribute, consist in, pay attention to, convention, contributor, contractor, contrast to.