Random good picture Not show
1. A solid bloc of union members support the decision.
2. The decision will inevitably lead to political tensions.
3. It was a painful and unpopular decision.
4. The ultimate decision lies with the parents.
5. It was a tough decision to make.
6. We'll make our decision and contact the people involved.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Don't make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.
8. Loud protests were heard when the decision was announced.
9. Have they reached a decision yet?
10. The timing of the decision was a complete surprise.
11. We need a decision on this by next week.
12. Foreign governments have been consulted about this decision.
13. The higher court upheld the lower court's decision.
14. We are in agreement with their decision.
15. The department deferred the decision for six months.
16. She argued him out of the decision.
17. Do not be pressurized into making your decision immediately.
18. The director resigned in protest at the decision.
19. Anti-abortionists are gloating over the court's decision.
20. It was an agonising decision for him.
21. The boys had an altercation over the umpire's decision.
22. The decision left us feeling deeply dissatisfied.
23. He revoked his previous decision.
24. It was a big decision to make.
25. We announced a decision formally recognizing the new government.
26. He said the decision was irrevocable.
27. The decision has been deferred indefinitely.
28. Your opinion will not affect my decision.
29. Please elucidate the reasons for your decision.
30. His decision can only be understood in context.
More similar words: envision, division, provision, precise, precisely, decide, decide on, acquisition, mansion, session, version, tension, pension, mission, appreciation, emission, invasion, recession, permission, expansion, commission, explosion, admission, dimension, extension, aggression, commissioner, dimensions, on occasion, discussion.