Random good picture Not show
1. He can let the court's decision stand and permit the execution.
2. A solid bloc of union members support the decision.
3. The decision will inevitably lead to political tensions.
4. The decision was announced after objections were raised in the Upper House of Parliament.
5. The decision to include Morris in the team was completely vindicated when he scored three goals.
6. It was a painful and unpopular decision.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. The ultimate decision lies with the parents.
8. It was a tough decision to make.
9. In the light of later events the decision was proved right.
10. This decision could have serious consequences for the future of the industry.
11. This was not an easy decision. It is, however, a decision that we feel is dictated by our duty.
12. We'll make our decision and contact the people involved.
13. Don't make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.
14. Loud protests were heard when the decision was announced.
15. This latest decision has only added to the general confusion.
16. Have they reached a decision yet?
17. The decision to reduce pay levels incensed the work - force.
18. The timing of the decision was a complete surprise.
19. The ethics committee may take a decision to admonish him or to censure him.
20. We need a decision on this by next week.
21. The decision was taken for narrow economic reasons, without considering its social effects.
22. Foreign governments have been consulted about this decision.
23. The hard part isn't making the decision. It's living with it.
24. This decision is likely to upset a lot of people.
25. The higher court upheld the lower court's decision.
26. The board can exercise its veto to prevent the decision.
27. Students may suffer severe financial hardship as a result of the government's decision.
28. Do you ever wonder if you made the right decision ?
29. Mr. Berry said the timing was a coincidence and that his decision was unrelated to Mr. Roman's departure.
30. If you were to exert your influence they might change their decision.
More similar words: envision, division, provision, precise, precisely, decide, decide on, acquisition, mansion, session, version, tension, pension, mission, appreciation, emission, invasion, recession, permission, expansion, commission, explosion, admission, dimension, extension, aggression, commissioner, dimensions, on occasion, discussion.