Random good picture Not show
1. We have found a promising iron deposit.
2. He is a promising artist.
3. The commercial future of the company looks very promising.
4. A number of promising discoveries had also been made and were now being proved up.
5. She's been promising to pay back the money for six months, but I reckon she's just stringing me along.
6. They induced her to take the job by promising editorial freedom.
7. We're trying to bring along several promising young football player.
8. All promising young cricketers would like to play for England.
9. She has a very promising future as a musician.
10. The research produced promising results.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. She shamed her father into promising more help.
12. The results of the experiments are very promising.
13. You've thrown up a very promising career.
14. All parties are promising to increase spending on health.
15. There were dark clouds overhead promising rain.
16. The results of the first experiments are very promising.
17. But I distinctly remember you promising to phone me!
18. After a promising start, the project soon fizzled out.
19. The company is promising reductions in fares.
20. The weather doesn't look very promising.
21. He was voted most promising new director.
22. The outlook is hardly promising.
23. The peace talks look promising.
24. He sacrificed a promising career to look after his kids.
25. He was voted the most promising newcomer for his part in the movie.
27. I'll have a look for some while I'm at the shops but I'm not promising anything.
28. The project is only in the initial phase as yet(sentencedict.com), but it's looking quite promising.
29. The Washington rumour mill suggests that the president secured his narrow majority only by promising all sorts of concessions.
30. The leader was just double-talking, full of generalities and promising nothing.
More similar words: compromise, prominent, missing, surprising, advertising, surprisingly, processing, economist, provision, prompt, promote, coming in, promotion, single, singer, housing, single out, supposing, increasing, increasingly, programming, crisis, nominee, visitor, visible, dominant, dominate, economic, envision, division.