Random good picture Not show
1. The fisherman had caught a whopper.
2. The old fisherman was 90.
3. Slowly the fisherman reeled in his line, bringing the fish ashore.
4. Speaking through an interpreter, a Japanese fisherman gave his account of the tidal wave.
5. With great difficulty, the fisherman manoeuvred his small craft close to the reef.
6. The fisherman had a good haul.
7. Peter became a judge but John remained a fisherman.
8. He was just a simple fisherman.
9. The fisherman plopped the bait into the river.
10. His father is a fisherman.
11. The fisherman rowed us back to the shore.
12. He made friends with an old fisherman.
13. The old fisherman cast his net into the river three times every morning.
14. Spyros Latsis started his career as a humble fisherman in the Aegean.
15. The fisherman cast off the rope and set the boat adrift.
16. One fisherman waxed lyrical about the variety of fish in the river.
17. And fancies himself as a fisherman.
18. A straight man and a good fisherman.
19. The fisherman and his wife still live there today.
20. I knew instantly who the fisherman would be.
21. There was Edna and Edna's fisherman brother[sentencedict.com], Bert.
22. A lone fisherman up early looking for sea trout...?
23. The boat belonging to Arnold Spence, the fisherman for whom he worked,[sentencedict.com] had developed engine trouble.
24. The fisherman cut their lines and set sail for port, but the sea serpent continued to follow them.
25. No sense trying to sell fish to a fisherman, eh?
26. Peter has become a judge but John remains a fisherman.
27. Once upon a time there was a poor old fisherman.
28. He was adept with his hands, a talented artist, and a skilled fisherman who made his own flies and rods.
29. The spell was broken one day by a particularly stubborn fisherman who used clubs to beat his way through the grey mist.
30. Roy dreams of being a baseball player, or an architect, or a fisherman.
More similar words: German, fishing, supermarket, chairman, fist, fiscal, formal, format, normally, term, informal, permit, terms, formation, information, long-term, dish, undermine, never mind, in terms of, furthermore, short-term, permission, Irish, transformation, man, many, wish for, punish, Jewish.