Synonym: 11, XI, football team, xi. Similar words: level, elevator, relevant, all levels, even, event, even now, even if. Meaning: [ɪ'levn] n. 1. the cardinal number that is the sum of ten and one 2. a team that plays football. adj. being one more than ten.
Random good picture Not show
2. We won't open until eleven.
3. Alan has two children, aged eleven and nine.Sentencedict.com
4. Five and eleven add up to sixteen.
5. Our business hours begin at eleven.
6. There are eleven members in the team.
7. They managed to pack eleven people into the car.
8. Mr Brown did not return home until eleven o'clock.
9. She was sent to jail for eleven months.
10. They were often compelled to work eleven or twelve hours a day.
11. It's just coming up to ten minutes past eleven now.
12. She breezed in at eleven and greeted everyone with a smile.
13. A student over sixteen reckons as two under eleven in the calculation of school building costs.
14. Eleven cars were involved in a pileup on the motorway.
15. It opens at eleven.
16. He spent eleven years in solitary confinement.
17. The clock boomed out eleven.
18. She rolls in at eleven o'clock every evening.
19. You might catch him in about eleven o'clock.
20. She was sworn in[sentencedict.com], along with eleven other jurors.
21. It's eleven o'clock at night in Moscow.
22. Do you know the eleven times table?
23. Tullio has been modelling for Sandra for eleven years.
24. I slept for eleven solid hours.
25. You left before eleven. What did you do afterward?
26. He plays regularly in the first eleven .
27. The clock said four minutes past eleven.
28. Television closed down for the night after eleven o'clock.
29. Annual consumption of wine has risen from five to eleven litres per head.
30. The Appeal Court has quashed the convictions of all eleven people.
More similar words: level, elevator, relevant, all levels, even, event, even now, even if, seventh, revenue, even when, in any event, eventually, prevention, even though, in the event of, nevertheless, levity, oven, invent, vendor, venture, vendetta, elect, invention, give notice, inventory, select, be left, convention.