Random good picture Not show
1. How big the jar is.
2. Their voices jar on my nerves.
3. Turn the jar upside down and shake it.
4. He put the lid on the jar.
5. Can you loosen the lid of this jar?
6. The orange curtains jar with the red furniture.
7. After three scoops the jar was nearly empty.
8. You need to exhaust the air in the jar.
9. Can you get the lid off this jar?
10. She opened up a glass jar of plums.
11. The jar contained assorted hard candies.
12. I can't get the lid off this jar.
13. This jar of pure honey weighs 350 grams net.
14. Put the jam in the jar over there.
15. We need to start a new jar of coffee.
16. Place the jar in warm water to soak the label off.
17. The jolt seemed to jar every bone in her body.
18. We often have a jar or two at the pub after work.
19. His opinions jar with mine.
20. The fall gave him a nasty jar.
21. The jar must be well sealed.
22. This cover belongs to that jar.
23. She screwed the cap back on the jar.
24. He fashioned the clay into a jar.
25. That squeaky voice is beginning to jar on me.
26. I can't get the top off the jar.
27. A jar of pickle will contain pickled cabbage.
28. That lid belongs to this jar.
29. The knives and forks were kept in a jam jar.
30. When you've ground the coffee(sentencedict.com), use a funnel to pour it into the jar.