Random good picture Not show
(1) The underlying theme of the novel is very serious.
(2) The bald statistics tell us nothing about the underlying trends.
(3) Despite this month's disappointing figures, the underlying trend is healthy.
(4) There was an underlying current of discontent among teachers.
(5) An underlying pessimism infuses all her novels.
(6) Even so, the underlying trend is positive.
(7) Beneath the festive mood there is an underlying apprehension.
(8) This word has its underlying meaning.
(9) She was not sure what his underlying motives were.
(10) The underlying trend of inflation is still upwards.
(11) The joke did not obscure the underlying seriousness of his point.
(12) He has no illusions about the underlying reality of army life.
(13) There is an underlying assumption that younger workers are easier to train.
(14) Unemployment may be an underlying cause of the rising crime rate.
(15) The underlying message of the film is that love transcends everything else.
(16) He theorized that the underlying cause of the war was slavery.
(17) The underlying assumption is that the amount of money available is limited.
(18) The underlying reasons for these differences will be explored in depth in the next chapter.
(19) And what might be the underlying significance of these supposedly random acts of violence?
(20) Their policies have resulted in a definite underlying improvement in the economy.
(21) I think that the underlying problem is education[sentencedict.com], unemployment and bad housing.
(22) Although the report covers many areas, its underlying aim is to ensure that another accident never happens.
(23) The underlying assumption is that women are inferior athletes.
(24) The underlying assumption appears to be one of integration.
(25) The underlying molten lava drains back into the crust. Sentencedict.com
(26) Neither is really aware of his underlying assumptions.
(27) To stop a problem you have to understand its underlying causes.
(28) We are hoping to gain a better understanding of the underlying process.
(29) On the surface it's a very funny novel but it does have a more serious underlying theme.
(30) Over the long term, such measures may only make the underlying situation worse.
More similar words: elderly, wanderlust, under, under way, undergo, founder, come under, fall under, undertake, understand, undermine, under control, undergraduate, formerly, properly, wander, gender, tender, render, commander, offender, defender, reminder, early warning, funding, surrounding, independent, independence, already in, round and round.