Random good picture Not show
(1) In Los Angeles a pedestrian is a rare spectacle.
(2) The ceremonial opening of Parliament was a fine spectacle.
(3) The spectacle greatly excited us at the time.
(4) The spectacle of Xerxes's defeat tremendously reinforced the traditional conviction that pride goes before a fall.
(5) It was a strange spectacle to see the two former enemies shaking hands and slapping each other on the back.
(6) I need to buy new spectacle frames but I will keep the old lenses.
(7) The carnival parade was a magnificent spectacle.
(8) It was a spectacle not to be missed.
(9) The sunset was a stunning spectacle.
(10) The poor fellow was a sad spectacle.
(11) Don't make a spectacle of yourself.
(12) 94(sentence dictionary),000 people turned up for the spectacle.
(13) He watched the spectacle, mouth agape.
(14) The children took in the spectacle open-mouthed.
(15) The carnival was a magnificent spectacle.
(16) This is a moving spectacle.
(17) The trial was turned into a public spectacle .
(18) I wasn't going to make a spectacle of myself just to give you a laugh!
(19) I remember the sad spectacle of her standing in her wedding dress, covered in mud.
(20) She was fascinated at the spectacle of a rocket launching.
(21) We witnessed the extraordinary spectacle of an old lady climbing a tree to rescue her cat.
(22) His idealism had been soured by the varied spectacle of human folly.
(23) We were treated to the unedifying spectacle of two cabinet ministers fighting over a seat.
(24) The spectacle of Sakharov standing his ground and speaking his mind gave me hope.
(25) The display of fireworks on New Year's Eve is a fine spectacle.
(26) Viewed from the top of Mount Tai , the sunrise was indeed a spectacle.
(27) Hangings took place outside the prison as a public spectacle.
(28) As it happens to thee in the amphitheatre and such places, that the continual sight of the same things and the uniformity make the spectacle wearisome, so it is in the whole of life; for all things above, below, are the same and from the same.
(29) What happens when the two interests collide will make a fascinating spectacle.
(30) The sunrise seen from high in the mountains was a tremendous spectacle.
More similar words: spectacular, obstacle, aspect, suspect, spectrum, prospect, inspector, introspect, inspection, perspective, respectively, introspection, with respect to, irrespective of, manacle, miracle, special, species, specify, specific, expect, especially, specialty, speculate, specialist, specialize, expected, speculation, specifically, unexpected.