Similar words: come from, round and round, come home, hundred, laundry, drown, drops, drop out. Meaning: ['sɪndrəʊm] n. 1. a complex of concurrent things 2. a pattern of symptoms indicative of some disease.
Random good picture Not show
1. About 70% of women suffer from premenstrual syndrome.
2. This phenomenon has become known as the "Californian syndrome".
3. The proper name for Matthew's condition is hyperkinetic syndrome.
4. This syndrome mostly affects women in their forties.
5. This syndrome is associated with frequent coughing.
6. AIDS is an acronym for "Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome".
7. Air conditioning can contribute to sick building syndrome.
8. Lemon juice can help to prevent economy-class syndrome by improving blood circulation.
9. Many women suffer from premenstrual tension / syndrome, causing headaches and depression.
10. It's a classic case of the bored-housewife syndrome - she's got nothing to do all day except drink and go shopping.
11. Half of all fetuses with the syndrome have a congenital heart defect.
12. It's a bit like the exam syndrome where you write down everything you know regardless of what has been asked.
13. Irritable bowel syndrome seems to affect more women than men.
14. At least avoid the pending tray syndrome.
15. Gareth Gareth was a 3-year-old boy with Down's syndrome.
16. Yet despite remedial chemotherapy and amputation the syndrome continued.
17. D.S. Stanislavsky says it's the multiplication table syndrome.
18. Chronic fatigue syndrome rarely kills, at least not directly.
19. I explained he was Down's syndrome.
20. Its students have Down syndrome, autism and mental illness.
21. And beware of the passive fitness syndrome.
22. False Memory Syndrome is heatedly debated in the courtroom.
23. Some foals can suffer from so-called neonatal maladjustment syndrome.
24. An autopsy eventually ascribed the baby's death to sudden infant death syndrome.
25. Unemployment, inflation, and low wages are all part of the same economic syndrome.
26. With teenagers, be prepared for the 'Me, me, me!' syndrome .
27. The spots on his throat are part of a syndrome.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. The Institute says that an unidentified virus is to blame for the syndrome.
29. A common household fungus can contribute to sick building syndrome.
30. The child had suffered what has become known as 'battered baby syndrome.'
More similar words: come from, round and round, come home, hundred, laundry, drown, drops, drop out, drop off, drop by, drought, bedroom, from, Roman, as from, far from, prompt, promote, away from, romance, hear from, keep from, romantic, from now on, free from, promising, learn from, prominent, apart from, promotion.