Random good picture Not show
1. Kay has no affectation at all.
2. He made an affectation of indifference.
3. His manner reeks of affectation.
4. Calling everyone 'darling' is just an affectation.
5. Her posh accent is pure affectation.
6. He raised his eyebrows with an affectation of surprise.
7. She is sincere and quite without affectation.
8. No, his only noticeable affectation was a statesmanlike calmness.
9. It's an affectation I have.
10. Tact, in eighties Britain, has become an affectation.
11. She has no affectation I am sure.
12. He has a bit too much affectation and too little prudence....
13. His lazy, supercilious eyes, too, managed their affectation of aloofness without actually missing a trick.
14. Choose your phony accent, your affectation, the Stetson of country or the hoodie of rap.
15. A pretty, rustic affectation of innocence that, to such as can not see into her, may pass well enough.
16. Tim's fancy hairdo was an affectation left over from his younger days.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. I detest all affectation.
18. The way she speaks reeks of affectation.
19. Human nature involves three states:true feelings, affectation and heartlessness.
20. I happen to enjoy my ghetto brew affectation.
21. I think he is sincere and quite without affectation.
22. If not, there must be playacting and affectation.
23. She did so, at any rate, without affectation.
24. Will we at last forget ourselves result from the continuous affectation.
25. He speaks with a British accent, but that is just an affectation because he's not British.
26. I wore sunglasses all the time and people thought it was an affectation.
27. Your aim should be to speak as educated people you admire speak, clearly and without affectation.
28. He was pale, of brusque manners, somewhat given to affectation, but of immaculate dress and generous to his enemies.
29. Correct punctuation is neither an irrelevant luxury nor a pedantic affectation: it conveys and alters exact meaning.
30. If there was one thing that he hated fervently it was affectation and cant.
More similar words: affect, infection, invitation, limitation, orientation, presentation, confrontation, rehabilitation, transportation, implementation, interpretation, representation, effect, prestidigitation, in effect, take effect, effectively, effectiveness, the greenhouse effect, section, election, nation, selection, objection, projection, protection, collection, inspection, reflection, connection.