Random good picture Not show
1. For a time he contemplated a career as an army medical doctor.
2. I have never contemplated living abroad.
3. She sat down and contemplated what she had done.
4. He contemplated my advice as nothing.
5. He contemplated the problem before making a final decision.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The government has contemplated reforming the entire tax system.
7. She contemplated the sterility of her life.
8. He contemplated what the future would be like without the children.
9. The young surgeon contemplated the difficult operation of kidney transplant.
10. He contemplated what the future would be like.
11. The doctor contemplated the difficult operation he had to perform.
12. He contemplated her with a faint smile.
13. He contemplated his hands, still frowning.
14. He had even contemplated suicide.
15. Vikings contemplated arduous upstream journeys, but quick getaways.
16. Whether or not he seriously contemplated stepping down is, in fact, unclear.
17. Many years ago he had contemplated writing a book about his childhood.
18. She sat down and sipped the wine and contemplated what she had done.
19. When she first became pregnant, she contemplated an abortion, but eventually gave birth.
20. She contemplated another and, until then, unconsidered aspect of Ben's character.
21. Five years back he would not have even contemplated the Wiring Project.
22. She contemplated him in silence.
23. It was not a situation I have ever contemplated encountering.
24. As he lay in his hospital bed that night, he cried as he contemplated his future.
25. But military officials denied any such changes are being contemplated.
26. But nothing sustained and organised of this kind was ever contemplated in London.
27. Shelton said that he told Rumsfeld there was not enough information to justify some of the decisions being contemplated.
28. And with those echoes ringing in my ears I booked up my day - and contemplated my fate.
29. This dulled incentive to enhance productivity is a cost of integration that must be borne in mind when amalgamation is contemplated.
30. After a cup of strong coffee and a slice of dry toast, she contemplated the day ahead.
More similar words: contemplate, contemplation, contempt, contemptuous, contemporary, self-contempt, contemptible, contemptuously, implanted, contented, contretemps, intemperate, contested, contaminated, temple, exemplar, exemplary, plate, caveat emptor, contest, context, content, contend, plateau, implicated, complicated, elated, raconteur, contender, related.