Random good picture Not show
1. I have never contemplated living abroad.
2. He had even contemplated suicide.
3. For a time he contemplated a career as an army medical doctor.
4. She sat down and contemplated what she had done.
5. He contemplated my advice as nothing.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. She contemplated him in silence.
7. He contemplated the problem before making a final decision.
8. The government has contemplated reforming the entire tax system.
9. She contemplated the sterility of her life.
10. He contemplated what the future would be like.
11. He contemplated her with a faint smile.
12. He contemplated his hands, still frowning.
13. He contemplated what the future would be like without the children.
14. The young surgeon contemplated the difficult operation of kidney transplant.
15. The doctor contemplated the difficult operation he had to perform.
16. Vikings contemplated arduous upstream journeys, but quick getaways.
17. Its removal is not being contemplated, pending further research.
18. We had even contemplated living there permanently.
19. A spokeswoman denied that job losses were being contemplated.
20. Dr. Wijk contemplated the picture in meditative silence.
21. Have you ever contemplated committing suicide?
22. Whether or not he seriously contemplated stepping down is, in fact, unclear.
23. Many years ago he had contemplated writing a book about his childhood.
24. She sat down and sipped the wine and contemplated what she had done.
25. As he lay in his hospital bed that night, he cried as he contemplated his future.
26. But military officials denied any such changes are being contemplated.
27. But nothing sustained and organised of this kind was ever contemplated in London.
28. Shelton said that he told Rumsfeld there was not enough information to justify some of the decisions being contemplated.
29. And with those echoes ringing in my ears I booked up my day - and contemplated my fate.
30. This dulled incentive to enhance productivity is a cost of integration that must be borne in mind when amalgamation is contemplated.
More similar words: contemplate, contemplation, contempt, contemptuous, contemporary, self-contempt, contemptible, contemptuously, implanted, contented, contretemps, intemperate, contested, contaminated, temple, exemplar, exemplary, plate, caveat emptor, contest, context, content, contend, plateau, implicated, complicated, elated, raconteur, contender, related.