Random good picture Not show
(1) The vein at his temple throbbed angrily.
(2) The temple was built about 206 B.C.
(3) That old temple is hidden among trees.
(4) I could hear the echoes in this temple.
(5) The temple is supported by massive columns.
(6) They went to pray in the temple.
(7) A temple existed here hundreds of years ago.
(8) Inside, the house had the appearance of a temple.
(9) The temple is supported by marble columns.
(10) It is a temple of rare architectural beauty.
(11) The ancient Buddhist temple is ringed around with hills.
(12) The villagers cast him out of the temple.
(13) The temple lay deep within the dense forest.
(14) The temple is Anglo-Saxon architecture.
(15) The Jews cast him out of the temple.
(16) We were astonished to find the temple still in its original condition.
(17) The big bell in the Temple of Reclining Buddha was recast in the sixteenth century.
(18) The roof of the temple was held up by a row of thick stone columns.
(19) The ancient temple ruined in the war will be reconstructed soon. Sentencedict.com
(20) The bells of the old temple resounded throughout the valley.
(21) This temple is a place of great holiness for the religion's followers.
(22) She felt a dull ache in her right temple, heralding a migraine.
(23) The temple is noted for its rich carvings.
(24) A vein pulsed in his temple.
(25) The temple is now inaccessible to the public.
(26) The chanting inside the temple stopped.
(27) Hieroglyphics are carved into the walls of the temple.
(28) They fanned out and carefully combed the temple grounds.
(29) A temple perched on a cliff.
(30) The entire valley reverberated with the sound of the temple bells.
More similar words: contemplate, employ, complex, sample, contretemps, employee, employer, contemporary, complexity, for example, implement, employment, unemployment, implementation, stem, item, system, plea, empire, apple, plead, statement, ecosystem, preempt, emphasis, people, couple, purple, excitement, emphasize.