Random good picture Not show
1. You can pre-empt pain by taking a painkiller at the first warning sign.
2. Music is my painkiller.
3. I shall persuade him to take the painkiller.
4. A much lower dose of the painkiller can still produce the desired effect .
5. Some hot lemon drinks contain only a painkiller as the active ingredient and these can cost a lot more than an unbranded painkiller.
6. He prescribed a painkiller and suggested she keep busy, then he shooed her away and chided her for malingering.
7. He begged for a painkiller, and Martha drove twenty miles to the nearest doctor to get a prescription for codeine.
8. May I have a painkiller?
9. The painkiller is over there.
10. Take this painkiller, it usually acts fast.
11. Panadol is a painkiller. Its active ingredient is acetaminophen or paracetamol.
12. B : Well , you should take a painkiller now.
13. Give me a painkiller. I can't endure the pain any longer.
14. The painkiller only provides him a short respite from his pain.
15. The painkiller Vioxx was voluntarily withdrawn in 2004, and more recently the diabetes drug Avandia, which is still on the market,[Sentence dictionary] has been the focus of congressional inquiries and lawsuits.
16. And then you told about my giving the Painkiller to the cat.
17. In rats, the painkiller blocked the brain's ability to strengthen connections, or synapses, that ratchet down reward or pleasure, researchers from Brown University reported in the journal Nature.
18. But they have said that the latest drug craze, involving the painkiller ketamine, has yet to reach the North-East.
19. It is described by its adherents as a self-administered painkiller.
20. Krueger had to turn to the legal system for some form of painkiller.
21. Related to morphine and heroin, the Gaza health ministry recognizes Tramadol as a painkiller and allows its sale only by prescription.
22. Or they might chews choose to have a local pain killer painkiller and remain awake.
23. Yet Gerard received no relief except for ibuprofen[sentencedict.com], a mild painkiller.
24. He discovered that it tasted like a Peruvian bark that was often used as a painkiller.
25. Merck failed to warn doctors about the risks of its painkiller Vioxx.
26. Even more troubling, a Jackson family member told TMZ.com that Michael had been receiving daily injections of Demerol, an addictive painkiller.
27. Pfizer division, Pharmacia & Upjohn, agreed to plead guilty to a violation over the painkiller Bextra.
28. Reports in the Sun suggested that Jackson may have collapsed after an injection of Demerol, a powerful painkiller that can in certain circumstances increase the risk of cardiac arrest.
29. The study notes: "Women get more relief from the opioid painkiller nalbuphine9 compared to men, whereas in men morphine is more effective and nalbuphine actually increases the pain intensity."
30. The United States government might place new restrictions on the a commonly used painkiller.
More similar words: killer, skilled, tiller, bougainvillea, kill, skill, kill off, to my way of thinking, pain, paint, skillfully, roller, allergy, gallery, seller, painter, painful, dweller, allergic, paintwork, scullery, stroller, comptroller, thomas paine, painstaking, millet, filled, chilled, illegal, thrilled.