Random good picture Not show
1. The seat was being hotly contested among the politicians.
2. The divorce was not contested.
3. Three candidates contested the leadership.
4. The lawyer contested every point.
5. They contested his right to speak.
6. Gender discrimination is a hotly contested issue.
7. The medal is being keenly contested by eight gymnasts.
8. Defence lawyers successfully contested the case.
9. The election was bitterly contested.
10. They contested against unreasonable regulations.
11. These days divorce is rarely contested.
12. The referee's decision was contested by the loser.
13. They contested for the position of minister of foreign affairs.
14. They contested against the world's best runners in the games.
15. The two runners contested the race closely it was nip and tuck all the way.
16. Women are running in nearly all the contested seats in Los Angeles.
17. His views on evolution are strongly contested by other scientists.
18. And of course there were no contested elections.
19. The leadership election will be contested by four candidates.
20. The pharmacy company contested the agency's findings.
21. No one there had expected a contested election.
22. Thomas felt hard done by, contested the will and lost.http://sentencedict.com
23. It will be contested by 105 riders from 15 teams.
24. A total of 406 candidates contested the election and a 72 percent turnout was registered.
25. The vacant seat of the financial minister is hotly contested among politicians.
26. The other awards, featured on page 15, may be more prestigious but they certainly won't be more hotly contested.
27. By early 1989 over 230 parties had registered and a total of 93 parties contested the May 1990 elections.
28. A total of 667 candidates fielded by 17 political parties contested the 225 directly elected seats in the 325-member Assembly.
29. The AFL-CIO elected John Sweeney as president last October in the first contested election in its history.
30. Any reference to payment of rent by banker's order or credit transfer should be vigorously contested.
More similar words: contest, interested, congested, montesquieu, context, contend, content, contention, contemplate, contentious, contemporary, a bone of contention, contentment, discontentment, on the contrary, test, testify, testing, protest, testimony, haunted, esteem, talented, enlisted, western, tormented, presented, interest, exhausted, effrontery.