Random good picture Not show
1. She was a strong contender for Britain's Olympic team.
2. The press established him as the leading contender.
3. Bradley has been considered a possible presidential contender himself.
4. Jack had to bow out as a contender.
5. The team is a serious contender for the title this year.
6. Her new album has to be a strong contender for the Album of the Year award.
7. Peter is a contender for a gold medal in the Olympics.
8. Another naval aviator seen as a contender is Adm.
9. Her brothers marveled as she became a family contender.
10. Teal was not, after all, a serious contender.
11. People were talking about them being a championship contender.
12. A serious contender for Vibes album of the year.
13. We were looking at a very serious contender indeed.
14. The other contender was Phil Bainbridge.
15. And, of course, Sol Campbell is another strong contender.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. In the event the only other contender was Enoch Powell- and he was a late starter.
17. The only serious contender left in the presidential race is Guei himself.
18. Muriel had the impression she was a strong contender for the position.
19. He was the first and only Presidential contender to propose a world-view profoundly alternative to the traditions of imperialist perspective.
20. Now aged 42, he is no longer considered a serious contender for the title.
21. For him this is a no-lose campaign - he will become either vice president-elect or a much stronger presidential contender for the next election.
22. Her trainer said yesterday that she would be a strong contender for a place in Britain's Olympic squad.
23. A Brighton-based boxer, Eubank is a middleweight world title contender the boxing critics love to beat up in print.
24. Only 61, 543 are needed to put Perot on the ballot as an independent contender.
25. None the less, he is also a former House member and an acknowledged contender who currently holds the third ranking Senate leadership slot.
26. Sunset Hiker, a winner last time, would be a live contender but a difficult trap position may prove a problem.
27. The Arizona primary has made one thing clear: At least one presidential contender must drop out.
28. Over the last week Johnson, a native of West Salem, Wis., became the leading contender for the post.
29. Literary awards are vulnerable to partisan whims and odd impulses, a notion that consoles every disappointed contender.
30. The tone then was set by conservative commentator and unsuccessful presidential contender Pat Buchanan, who forecast a cultural and religious war.
More similar words: contend, tender, tenderly, content, superintendent, malcontent, contention, discontent, contentious, under control, a bone of contention, contentment, discontentment, render, sender, fender, gender, intend, offender, slender, defender, engender, tendency, extended, intend to, surrender, context, contest, transgender, contempt.