Random good picture Not show
1. Contemporary accounts attest to his courage and determination.
2. The telephone and the gramophone were contemporary.
3. Contemporary cars are more streamlined than older ones.
4. We have no contemporary account of the battle .
5. Many contemporary writers condemned the emperor's actions.
6. He was contemporary with the dramatist Congreve.
7. He rubbished most of the novels written by contemporary writers.
8. The wall hangings are thought to be roughly contemporary with the tiled floors.
9. I shall take four different examples from contemporary literature to illustrate my point.
10. In the contemporary western world, rapidly changing styles cater to a desire for novelty and individualism.
11. The contemporary hero is one who stands out against the crowd to fulfil a personal destiny.
12. Almost all of the contemporary accounts of the event have been lost.
13. She writes a lot of contemporary music for people like Whitney Houston.
14. She used only strictly contemporary documents to research the book.
15. The museum contains 6,000 contemporary and modern artworks.
16. The exhibition features paintings by contemporary artists.
17. Contemporary arbiters of taste dismissed his paintings as rubbish.
18. He wrote his doctoral thesis on contemporary French literature.
19. We weren't out to design a contemporary utopia.
20. John is a contemporary of mine.
21. She patronizes many contemporary British artists.
22. His work is very contemporary.
23. Shakespeare was not contemporary with Dickens.
24. He was in the mainstream of British contemporary music.
25. Was he a contemporary of Shakespeare's?
26. She is very much alive to contemporary issues.
27. The 16th century house has been renovated and furnished in contemporary style.
28. The author builds up a useful composite picture of contemporary consumer culture.
29. He claims that the laws are antiquated and have no contemporary relevance.
30. Their marriage is a delicate balance between traditional and contemporary values.
More similar words: contemplate, on the contrary, to the contrary, contretemps, context, contest, contend, a bone of contention, literary, temple, import, important, corporate, importantly, incorporate, of importance, corporation, secondary, in proportion to, contain, control, confront, continue, contract, contrast, continent, container, continued, contribute, continuous.