Random good picture Not show
(1) There's still lots of food on your plate.
(2) The plate is kept in a locked cupboard.
(3) She's got a lot on her plate - especially with two new projects starting this week.
(4) They were handed the contract on a plate.
(5) He heaped more food onto his plate.
(6) Cover the bowl with an inverted plate.
(7) The design is incised into a metal plate.
(8) Be careful not to drop that plate.
(9) Is it worth trying to glue this plate back together?
(10) There's some white stuff on this plate.
(11) John handed round the plate of sandwiches.
(12) He wiped his plate clean with a piece of bread.
(13) He emptied the biscuits onto the plate.
(14) She threw a plate at him and only narrowly missed.
(15) The plate is overlaid with glittering gold.
(16) That plate should be broadened out.
(17) She dropped the plate and it broke into pieces.
(18) The child soon finished the food on his plate.
(19) Unfortunately[sentencedict.com], this plate has a slight flaw in it.
(20) He stabbed a piece of beef from the plate.
(21) Our host was very generous, heaping a plate of food to us.
(22) The plate hit the floor, and shattered into tiny bits.
(23) He engraved my name on the silver plate.
(24) The plate smashed into little pieces on the stone floor.
(25) Jim grabbed a cake from the plate.
(26) Bring the broken edges of the plate together exactly where they were and then glue them carefully.
(27) On the table beside an empty plate was a pile of books.
(28) He drove a Rolls-Royce with a personalised number plate.
(29) Can you marry up the two halves of the broken plate?
(30) The child sat trifling with the burnt bread upon his plate.
More similar words: contemplate, platform, late, later, relate, lately, electroplating, violate, related, isolate, isolated, regulate, percolate, stimulate, translate, calculate, speculate, chocolate, insulated, articulate, manipulate, sooner or later, plan, play, place, plant, playoff, planet, player, explain.