Random good picture Not show
1. Convention delegates were beaten, stabbed, and shot promiscuously by the police.
2. A woman who behaves promiscuously is called a slut, but a man who behaves the same way is admiringly called a stud.
3. It promiscuously plunders other languages and delights in neologisms.
4. In promiscuously mating species,[sentencedict .com] males compete with each other for mates to enhance their own reproductive success.
5. But because female chimps tend to mate promiscuously with many males, paternity has been far harder to determine.
6. But because female chimps to mate promiscuously with many males, paternity has been far to determine.
7. It's like biology: an ecosystem where microbes are promiscuously swapping genes and traits, evolution speeds up.
8. Information is shared promiscuously among distant elements of the system, often to the point where nearly all the important information becomes global or duplicated.
9. Just imagine, if you can, if the flesh of this country were allowed to wander around promiscuously!
10. A thousand smells, of sausages and sweat, phosphorus and patchouli, mingle promiscuously in the arcades.
11. From the fourth side the bones had been thrown down, and lay promiscuously upon the earth, forming at one point a mound of some size.
12. Once a person loses self-control, he is liable to do anything, including killing, stealing, acting promiscuously , and lying.
13. Up to this point -- and some of you may have felt this -- I have been throwing the word chastity around a little promiscuously.
14. This young girl has to share a room with her mother who lives promiscuously.
15. Posting anything anonymously to the Net is quite hard: the nature of the Net is to track everything infallibly , and to duplicate items promiscuously.
16. How far these People were Offenders against me, and what Right I had to engage in the Quarrel of that Blood, which they shed promiscuously one upon another.
17. It's like biology: In an ecosystem where microbes are promiscuously swapping genes and traits, evolution speeds up.
18. He most likely looked for a dead port on the hub and plugged his laptop in with a packet sniffer installed on it, which promiscuously picks up traffic on a network segment.
More similar words: promiscuous, sensuously, promise, impetuously, promised, compromise, promising, contemptuously, vacuous, innocuous, conspicuous, anxiously, obviously, curiously, dubiously, piteously, copiously, raucously, nervously, furiously, previously, anonymously, vigorously, notoriously, prominent, voraciously, judiciously, tremulously, courageously, consciously.