Random good picture Not show
1. I think most of these obstacles can be surmounted.
2. The house was surmounted by a tall chimney.
3. The tower is surmounted with a spire.
4. They surmounted Mount Mckinley.
5. The tower was surmounted by an enormous statue, utterly out of scale with the building.
6. The central 12-foot column is surmounted by a bronze angel with outspread wings.
7. These things could be sorted out and surmounted.
8. Originally the arch was surmounted by a six-horse chariot.
9. Co. surmounted a similar problem when it moved from a partnership to a public corporation.
10. Traditional steps were incorporated into warlike foot movements surmounted by expressive hand gestures.
11. The other neon sign which surmounted the Parliament building, a huge red star, has recently been removed.
12. The western porch below, surmounted by its rose window, is sculptured.
13. Its 200-foot-long waiting-room was surmounted by an arched gallery and a magnificently arcaded clerestory.
14. Floating clover-like foliage surmounted by tiny glistening gold and white chalices.
15. The whole was surmounted by a magnificent clock-tower and backed by a massive train-shed of five spans.
16. There are, however,(sentencedict.com/surmounted.html) many cultural barriers to be surmounted on the path toward a unified and modernized Sierra Leone.
17. The arch is surmounted by a triumphant statue of Columbus.
18. Misfortune was surmounted, and misfortune became too great a burden; virtuous reputations were earned, and scandalous stories were recounted.
19. These models show a building surmounted by the head, or head and body, of a woman.
20. There are still a few technical problems/obstacles/hurdles to be surmounted before the product can be put on sale to the public.
21. A weather - vane surmounts the spire / The spire is surmounted by a weather - vane.
22. The balustrades were carved oak panels decorated with scrolls of acanthus foliage, each newel surmounted by a heavy oak pineapple.
23. Under Mrs Thatcher, it at last appeared that our chronic industrial and economic difficulties were being surmounted.
24. The second was the sight of strange mythological beasts and demonic gargoyles which surrounded and surmounted the gateway.
25. The next moment Miss Kilspindie's front door opened and a white mask surmounted by a minefield of curlers peered out.
26. All these cathedrals were intended to have many towers surmounted by spires.
27. Many churches had four simple gables of equal size one on each face, surmounted by a central dome upon a drum.
28. His head must have fallen almost directly on top of one of the tall spikes that surmounted the old iron rail.
29. Her first glimpse of it was through elaborate iron gates set between two large stone pillars surmounted by rampant lions.
30. At the town center were two low church spires of oxidized copper surmounted by twin crosses.
More similar words: surmount, insurmountable, mount, amount to, mountain, dismount, mounting, paramount, tantamount, counter, mountaineering, haunted, encounter, undaunted, countermand, counterpart, counterfeit, countenance, counterpoint, counterfeiter, turmoil, armour, enormous, contented, count, country, county, bounty, count on, count out.