Random good picture Not show
1. The song is a tribute to Roy Orbison.
2. The players wore black armbands as a tribute to their late teammate.
3. It seemed proper to pay tribute to her in this way.
4. Thousands of people stood in silent tribute to the dead president.
5. In her speech, she paid a glowing tribute to her predecessor.
6. The minister paid tribute to the brave soldiers who had lost their lives.
7. The award was a fitting tribute to her years of devoted work.
8. The tribute accorded him was fully deserved.
9. She accepted their tribute graciously.
10. He paid tribute to the organising committee.
11. His recovery is a tribute to the doctors' skill.
12. The conquered had to render tribute to the conqueror.
13. They called the event "a tribute to heroes", which was a nice touch.
14. His success has been a tribute to hard work, to professionalism.
15. I thought the memorial was a fitting tribute to the President.
16. The minister paid tribute to the men who had fought the blaze.
17. This book is a fitting tribute to the bravery of the pioneers.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. The director paid tribute to all she had done for the charity.
19. The couple paid tribute to the helicopter crew who rescued them.
20. The crowd stood in silent tribute to those who had died in the war.
21. It was a tribute to her teaching methods that so many children passed the test.
22. The commander paid tribute to the courage of his troops.
23. In this album she pays tribute to her musical heroes.
24. The mourners stood in silent tribute as the coffin was laid to rest.
25. At her funeral her oldest friend paid tribute to her life and work.
26. Many conquered nations had to pay tribute to the rulers of ancient Rome.
27. The bridge is a remarkable tribute to the skill of the Victorian railway engineers.
28. The doctor paid tribute to his nurses by praising their work.
29. first day of school, I know your new teacher. When I see you feel so warm, warm. In three years you will let us grow into a more sturdy trees. No matter whether I will be tall and straight trees, or low shrubs. Teacher, I will pay tribute to your life green. I hope our youth will always be with you the joy, Teacher's Day approaching, my dear teacher, I wish you good health and good luck!
30. The fact that he's still trying for the championship is a tribute to his intestinal fortitude.
More similar words: attribute, distribute, contribute, distributed, contribute to, tribunal, contributor, distributor, attributive, contributing, distribution, tribulation, contribution, moribund, agribusiness, tribe, tribal, tribesman, minibus, filibuster, rib, bribe, ribbon, scribe, ribald, bribery, ascribe, dribble, jute, outer.