Random good picture Not show
1. The possibility of war is too horrifying to contemplate.
2. The thought of war is too awful to contemplate.
3. It's too awful/horrific/dangerous to contemplate.
4. They contemplate trouble in obtaining hotel reservation.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. We don't contemplate his opposing our plan.
6. Jack went on vacation to contemplate his future.
7. The thought of war was too awful to contemplate.
8. Are you prepared to contemplate retraining?
9. Did you ever contemplate resigning?
10. I can't contemplate what it would be like to be alone.
11. We don't contemplate his [ him ] opposing our plan.
12. Downing Street publicly refused yesterday to contemplate defeat.
13. This idea was too awful to contemplate.
14. The implications were too awful to contemplate.
15. He didn't want to contemplate what he smelt like.
16. The city alternative was too horrible to contemplate.
17. The results of that are too horrifying to contemplate.
18. It is very difficult to contemplate going there with all that in one's mind.
19. The pursuer himself will also require to contemplate the not inconsiderable pressure of having to give evidence and face cross-examination.
20. But as we contemplate these bitter internecine struggles we should not be too unsympathetic or complacent.
21. The reasons people contemplate job changes are many and varied.
22. It occurred to her that her inability to contemplate changing her teaching methods might mask an actual inability to change them.
23. No drug company would ever contemplate issuing a medicine which had so many unproven and untested facets to it.
24. The thought that she might be dead was too terrible to contemplate.
25. He goes to the park every day to sit and contemplate.
26. The League clubs found the idea of relegation to what was in effect the Southern League too terrible to contemplate.
27. But the devastation already wrought in it is heartrending to contemplate.
28. Yet this was the last thing the Dominions would contemplate.
29. The rollercoaster stops briefly during each of the loops so that riders can contemplate their own mortality.
30. The whole world is your paintbox, and nothing pleases you more than to contemplate exquisite,(sentencedict.com) natural things.
More similar words: contemporary, contretemps, temple, plate, contest, contend, context, a bone of contention, on the contrary, employ, employee, employer, employment, unemployment, complaint, platform, complain about, statement, late, later, lately, relate, complicated, electroplating, contain, control, violate, related, isolate, in relation to.