Synonym: delighted, pleased, satisfied. Antonym: discontented. Similar words: content, contentment, discontentment, discontent, malcontent, contention, contentious, a bone of contention. Meaning: [-tɪd] adj. satisfied or showing satisfaction with things as they are.
Random good picture Not show
3. We wish that you will be contented every year.
4. Two glasses of beer contented him.
5. Martina contented herself with a single glass of wine.
6. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast.
7. A contented mind is a perpetual feast.
8. She is easily contented.
9. A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world. Joseph Addison
10. Tania kept the children reasonably quiet and contented.
11. He contented himself with his job.
12. He gave a deeply contented sigh.
13. His face relaxes into a contented smile.
14. I felt warm, cosy and contented.
15. The crowd contented themselves with shouting insults.
16. She smiled a contented smile.
17. You're quite easily contented, aren't you?
18. He was a contented man.
19. She was gazing at him with a soft, contented smile on her face.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. The myth of happy and contented animals down on the farm is now far from the truth.
21. We must not be contented with such a small success.
22. He wisely contented himself with his family and his love of nature.
23. He won't be contented until he's upset everyone in the office.
24. This contented canine's living it up.
25. A feeding mass of colour - contented summer Koi.
26. Karelius contented himself with raising his hat.
27. Whenever he returns to this place he is happy and contented.
28. May all beings be happy and secure ; may their mind be contented!
29. She has the demeanour of a woman who is contented with her life.
30. I was no longer satisfied with the life that had hitherto contented me.
More similar words: content, contentment, discontentment, discontent, malcontent, contention, contentious, a bone of contention, contend, contested, contender, contest, context, sententiously, contempt, rented, intent, raconteur, detente, invented, talented, demented, sentence, contemplate, tormented, presented, intention, contemptuous, self-contempt, contemporary.